Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 26th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Hello everyone
So I am trying to get flight catering up and running, but it won't let me fly to Dubai to get the stuff I need for fight catering without having a fight catering building. Is this a normal problem or is it just me? Do i have to rely on gifts to start this building? Have i done something wrong or out of order? Anyone know. Anyways any gifts specially of those in bold are appreciated. Thanks heaps. Please give me a yell if you wanna be neighbors or want a particular gift.
Hi Lorna,

I send you an invite.

Hello everyone
So I am trying to get flight catering up and running, but it won't let me fly to Dubai to get the stuff I need for fight catering without having a fight catering building. Is this a normal problem or is it just me? Do i have to rely on gifts to start this building? Have i done something wrong or out of order? Anyone know. Anyways any gifts specially of those in bold are appreciated. Thanks heaps. Please give me a yell if you wanna be neighbors or want a particular gift.
Hi @Lorna I will send Defrosters from tomorrow.
I don't know why but I can still fly to Dubai without Flight Catering just need to use an Oscillating Beacon and I am fully updated as far as I know

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts out from !KB and !KB2.
To all who sent me items for my first Catering Facility in !KB2, Thanks are in order. I waited patiently until leveling up saving my last lol 1 greenie from the last one, and just leveled up again, so I was able to complete and open Catering for business.
Secondly, @Lorna I did send a friend request via PM but no reply. I can send packaging machines from both of my games.
Thirdly @Wired Parrott , why is your head in a spin?
Fourth; to everyone. Be forewarned there is a lag and a glitch again in the servers. Although I was just able get all my gifts out, while collecting from neighbors, I sort of had my own little version of Groundhog Day, (the movie).
I went to visit my other city, finished and went to leave to go to another neighbor, suddenly finding myself stuck in my other town and able to collect again; then suddenly without warning, I was transported to the other neighbor's I had chosen moments before the hiccup.
Signature updated for now regarding Catering Facility.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Hello everyone
@Lorna - That's a glitch in the game since the last update. Before it, you could fly to Dubai without the Flight Catering Facility to pick up items FOR the Flight Catering Facility. But since the update, you can't. You have to acquire the items via gifting. Before the update, I had 2 flights in to Dubai, after the update, I couldn't fly there anymore. LOL. It happens to everyone! We'll get you up and running soon enough. *S*
But in my Game I can fly to Dubai (Дубаи) only with Osc. Beacon! It's a Russian version of the Game. Maybe it's a glitch of the English one?
Снимок экрана (2).png

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wr3dowk
Username
lorna
All gifts out from !KB and !KB2.
To all who sent me items for my first Catering Facility in !KB2, Thanks are in order. I waited patiently until leveling up saving my last lol 1 greenie from the last one, and just leveled up again, so I was able to complete and open Catering for business.
Secondly, @Lorna I did send a friend request via PM but no reply. I can send packaging machines from both of my games.
Thirdly @Wired Parrott , why is your head in a spin?
Fourth; to everyone. Be forewarned there is a lag and a glitch again in the servers. Although I was just able get all my gifts out, while collecting from neighbors, I sort of had my own little version of Groundhog Day, (the movie).
I went to visit my other city, finished and went to leave to go to another neighbor, suddenly finding myself stuck in my other town and able to collect again; then suddenly without warning, I was transported to the other neighbor's I had chosen moments before the hiccup.
Signature updated for now regarding Catering Facility.
Hey your now in my waiting list lets be friends :)

D

Deleted member 5399

@Lorna Accepted neighbor on !KB2.
Signing out and into other user account to access !KB now.
Will send Packaging machines tomorrow

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@m-bari - You can fly to Dubai with only an Oscillating beacon if you already have built your Flight Catering Facility. @Lorna hasn't built it yet, and can't, because you need a FCF to fly to Dubai to obtain the needed items to build it since the second update.

@Robert - You can fly to Dubai now because you HAVE a Flight Catering Facility. It's in front of your Laundry in your City. LOL.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Lorna - I still have you as awaiting reply status in my Ten33go2 game. Did you ever input my friend code for that one that I sent via PM? You are a neighbor on Ten33go only right now.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wr3dowk
Username
lorna
@Lorna - I still have you as awaiting reply status in my Ten33go2 game. Did you ever input my friend code for that one that I sent via PM? You are a neighbor on Ten33go only right now.
I just tried again, did that take? you have been on my neighbours list for ages both 1&2 i wonder what happened to all the gifts i sent.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I just tried again, did that take? you have been on my neighbours list for ages both 1&2 i wonder what happened to all the gifts i sent.

I'm on the main game right now, but will check when I switch over. As for your gifts, they have been reaching Ten33go, but have apparently been gravitating towards @Cluck 's baggage filled Saturn rings I guess. *S* I will confirm we are connected and let you know. Don't send any more gifts to Ten33go2 until then, don't want you to waste them.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Heads up if anyone had sent me a neighbor request to my main game, I seemed to have a few (unsure if forum members or not) that ended up disappearing after the game froze/closed itself earlier, possible a gift or two lost in the process as well (so I wouldn't know who that came from if so.)

Also, I had started a green launch a little while ago, when I tried to join with my second account, it said it was unavailable, so there's that error again. So I figured starting a launch thread was pointless, since anyone who wanted to join would be stuck in a green prep without a launch to join. If it sorts itself out somehow later on, I'll start a launch thread at that point.

D

Deleted member 5399

@m-bari - You can fly to Dubai with only an Oscillating beacon if you already have built your Flight Catering Facility. @Lorna hasn't built it yet, and can't, because you need a FCF to fly to Dubai to obtain the needed items to build it since the second update.

@Robert - You can fly to Dubai now because you HAVE a Flight Catering Facility. It's in front of your Laundry in your City. LOL.
@Ten33go
Hey I got shredders to send. If you still need.

D

Deleted member 5399

Heads up if anyone had sent me a neighbor request to my main game, I seemed to have a few (unsure if forum members or not) that ended up disappearing after the game froze/closed itself earlier, possible a gift or two lost in the process as well (so I wouldn't know who that came from if so.)

Also, I had started a green launch a little while ago, when I tried to join with my second account, it said it was unavailable, so there's that error again. So I figured starting a launch thread was pointless, since anyone who wanted to join would be stuck in a green prep without a launch to join. If it sorts itself out somehow later on, I'll start a launch thread at that point.
@WAMike . That launch glitch occur around 6 hours ago? I had a slight hiccup in visits then.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@KenDuckySmith - It will speed up the control tower update that I need to complete before I acquire anymore drilling equipment. I made the mistake of NOT upgrading that in Ten33go very quickly, and that decision resulted in obtaining 1,147 pieces of drilling equipment. I already have 36 more on Ten33go2...

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get rid of Airport City drilling equipment on Ebay?!??

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
About the runways, I have one runway in each of my games. It's something I'm comfortable with, as opposed to having more. For me it's more about saving the space/how I allocate my land/land purchases (more city side land than airport land by a lot on my main game at least.) I can land my planes one at a time when I open the game after many hours, and make sure that I can attend to clicking them in a way to hopefully get drops. Guest planes I'm good with landing one at a time-I have a level 4 baggage hall on my main game so I have time to click on coins and passengers of my city side buildings while I wait and it's all pretty quick till the plane is ready to go. On my second game I don't have a baggage hall (given the small size of my airport) so I won't land every guest plane (don't want to wait almost a minute for a giant to finish.)

I have at times used two-sometimes a level 1 runway (if I had the space), there's been times it seems that attracts more level 1 planes, so I can get more red scooters for the mystery set boxes. Another exception, at a time when I've had space, was to have an extra runway during an event to get planes in and out quicker to maximize time, especially when using a spy glass, near the end of an event to try to complete it (although I haven't seemed to be in sort of situation/time crunch on an event since the St. Patrick's Day event, partly with the lack of events for the last few months.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom