Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 26th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Gifts out on both games. Boring. Very, very boring indeed. Even having a second game, I don't feel much like flying anywhere.The challenges on the left side; I don't know some are the same and some don't seem to be. I don't recall having to fly to Rio or Singapore 100 times as a challenge. But then again after the last big update, everything changed.
Just thinking of going into towns once per day, gift, collect, send out planes and or rockets and return tomorrow.
Very, very bored indeed. Ho! Hum!.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
Gifts out on both games. Boring. Very, very boring indeed. Even having a second game, I don't feel much like flying anywhere.The challenges on the left side; I don't know some are the same and some don't seem to be. I don't recall having to fly to Rio or Singapore 100 times as a challenge. But then again after the last big update, everything changed.
Just thinking of going into towns once per day, gift, collect, send out planes and or rockets and return tomorrow.
cheer up. After all it could be worse, you could be Donald Trump

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I am playing a new kind of airport game with anderL. it is called airport golf. he who gets the least number of gold tokens wins, And I am kicking his backside!!!(y)
How long is your golf drive ?... He deserves a driver to receive 390 yards minimums in his ....back.!!!!:):LOL:....I am ready to join you in your golf game,I will be a good Partner with you:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Fortunatly we have funny players like you Ken and a lot of others like Ten33,Uyetti,Sacto,Cluck and the others funny peoples we are !;):)

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
just want to say to all the players: I will finish Tokyo destination ( 60 flights) this week and possibly start Seattle (60 flights to) destination after .I just tell you that because I don't want anybody to be surprise if you see me in those destinations ( I don't want to compete with any fair players I just want to do my destinations ) ;);):)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
just want to say to all the players: I will finish Tokyo destination ( 60 flights) this week and possibly start Seattle (60 flights to) destination after .I just tell you that because I don't want anybody to be surprise if you see me in those destinations ( I don't want to compete with any fair players I just want to do my destinations ) ;);):)
I will be in Denver next weekend if that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom