Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 19th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance

Steve26

150+ Star Club
As usual, all of your gifts are both numerous and generous, thank you.​
*Please note that Derby is looking for the ever-elusive Arch Metal Detectors. He can gift them but not to himself.*
Have a great week everyone:cool:

Hi

Send me an Arch Metal Detector from Derby please - If I return it you should receive one back.

Let me know if this doesn't work.

Steve

Hi all!
Just replied for all the received gifts, have some extra for tomorrow morning. @SactoDave, this time I've send reply gift to Tatsuo, not derby.
@Rainer, amigo, your main city grows! That's Great! :)
Have started Another Blue launch - looking for partners and winners (I'm not rich today :/)
Hi - are you ok if I put more than you in? - I don't have enough to take first, but I can probably get to 600

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
I got a grey high rise (I feel like I'm Peckham), 16 passengers every 4 hours, I put it by my town hall to annoy the city folk.

On another note I have 2 planes grounded due to a lack of ServiceAir employees and no lovely boiled chicken & rice, so if anyone wants to send me flight catering I would appreciate it as my plant only chucks out 2 meals every 12hrs or something slow like that.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Gifts sent.

Many thanks for those received :).

Sorry @Saralaraloola - I sent you a beacon having not seen your post before gifting.

Having posted the code in this thread, I got the red high rise (8 passengers every 20 minutes but uses zero population).

Steve

No worries, tomorrow is another day. My high rise doesn't use up any population either which is a bonus.

D

Deleted member 5399

Okay first although appreciated, I have a Dolphinarium up for sale. Real cheap. I cannot add it to !KB as maxed out on population.
@Saralaraloola Same here, grey highrise for !KB2 and lol right near town hall as well.
Of course the walls will soon be covered with graffiti and the pharmaceutical company might get a few break-ins.
As for gifting, I'd like to welcome a new neighbor @UTOPGUN to !KB2. it's about time we stopped playing hide and seek.
All gifts are sent for the day from both games now.
TTFN.
*** One final note****
Sorry could not fit all the letters on airport for Fly High 2 so gave a shorter version for now.

I got a grey high rise (I feel like I'm Peckham), 16 passengers every 4 hours, I put it by my town hall to annoy the city folk.

On another note I have 2 planes grounded due to a lack of ServiceAir employees and no lovely boiled chicken & rice, so if anyone wants to send me flight catering I would appreciate it as my plant only chucks out 2 meals every 12hrs or something slow like that.
did u get friend request from gameradar2, with new friend code

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Cool! A Dolphinarium. $126. every 8 hours. :D
G! likes you guys better:
SDave - Italian Resaurant $60/day
Tatsuo - Ice Cream Shop $12/20min
Derby - Hardware Store $19/hr

But, free is free! Remind me to never spend the greenies on a regular Mystery Building:)

Thanks for the code @Steve26. I will try the send and receive with the Arch Metal Detector tonight, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom