Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - June 8th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never had a problem with mine, I guess I have been luck so far. I have usually never had trouble with GI tech service. I usually dump about $10 dollars into AC a month. I know once with another game from a different vender on Facebook I never used money to buy upgrades and when I had problems it was a miracle to get any service. I guess they keep tabs on who plays and who pays to play. But anyways I will keep you on my neighbors list, until then it has been fun trading. Sorry to hear of your troubles with AC.

I don't think that is the case. I have put quite a bit of money into this game, probably more than I should. My main issue is the reset to level 1, not sure why this happens to some and not others. I can not see it being an issue with my PC or isp the specs lead me away from that and it only happens at one point in game always. I visit a neighbor click buildings then click to return to my base and bam level 1. Generally it takes a minimum of several days to get a response other than the we are forwarding to the proper person. It is just kind of annoying that they decided to make the reset codes one time use. It isn't like you can get a great advantage using it, the only thing that changes is sometimes you get a new gifting list, which is only sometimes advantageous to your neighbors. But as I said it is their decision and if that is the way it will be my flying days are numbered and paying is off the table completely.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
my game just reset to level 1 again
reset code no good
done with game

I am sorry to hear this --- but I can't blame you. You have put up with more than most in this game... by gosh your game resets almost daily!!!!

You were a good neighbor and you tried harder than anyone else I know to make this glitch filled game work for you. Again, I am sorry you are leaving, but I would do the same.

Do the rest of us a favor and write to GI telling them they have lost another player to this glitch.

Pretty soon there wont be many of us left - you are the 4th neighbor of mine who has quit the game in the past couple months due to the reset issue or being unjustly blocked.

Well I thought I was going to have quick action on my restore code as I received a new email this afternoon. Unfortunately they asked me to submit a screenshot of my problem!?!?! :confused:
Not sure what they are trying to do but submitted one showing my code not working. I also let them know a one use restore code is a very bad idea as they will lose players to that decision. :banghead:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Gifts received and Sent! Please let me know if I missed you, it turns out that I have been gifting someone for a while but we were not actually connected and they never got any of them.

Sorry to hear about the numerous game reset troubles, I feel for you.​

@900/@.sv / @bjs/ @Brasil95 / @Cluck /@comet18 / @Cosmic Blue / @Dan Jansen/@davidsmith / @GiftXchange /@gwb / @HS72 / @Hola! / @ItsRalphy / @KenDuckySmith / @kris / @m-bari/ @MsScarlet1957 / @Nicks / @PeterNL/ @Phoenix /@Rainer/@rocky / @ronnieK / @roshi-mistri / @TBomb / @uschu / vivke / @WhatHappenedNow /@wkndcmpr/@Wired Parrott / @yenta613 /

Please moderators dont delete

You want to talk about trouble, I've been haveing trouble from day 1, trying to post a snap shot of my airport to facebook, I've wrote over a dozen e-mails to game insight support, so far had one update for the game no fix yet, now they say wait for the next update. I've evan contacted the developers of the game

Well thats fine, i wont have trouble waiting, because I'm taking the Microsoft free windows 10 Upgrade, Then I'll wait untill this game can be played on windows 10, maybe then i'll be able to post a snap shot of my airport to facebook. The reason i'm upgrading to windows 10 so i wont half to pay money for it, and paying to fix my windows 8.1 problems

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@david smith

We will not remove your comment as long as the content does not bother anyone.

When upgrade to windows 10 and airport city is available, you will then have a new crop of problems, which may or may not cause you to quit.

as to posting snap shot quite a few people have that issue.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
I have accepted it. Please let me know if i am in your list of neighbors! Cyclone4...never related to you...I expected Mike2 :p

Hahaha...yeah I decided to go with something different, somehow came up with that. 4 is my lucky number at least.

Unfortunately though, the connection didn't work the first time, if you want to try entering my code.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Hahaha...yeah I decided to go with something different, somehow came up with that. 4 is my lucky number at least.

Unfortunately though, the connection didn't work the first time, if you want to try entering my code.

I send you an invite! Hopefully we can connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom