Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - June 22nd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after sending in information multiple times. Then hearing back that they were trying to fix the problem
before sending a restore code I received this little tidbit today.

Your details were transferred to our engineers for a double check. As soon as we get more information on the issue I will let you know of the result. Please, stay tuned!

So who know what the problem is at this point it has been 13 days since initial contact. In any case I will be traveling through the week end. So even if they get me a code in that time frame I will not play the game while traveling as I do not trust these guys and the time traveler issue when moving through different time zones. So hopefully with luck I might be up and running when I return Sunday evening.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
:)Thanks to everyone who sends me gifts!! I really enjoy the little exchange of favours from complete strangers!! It's awesome!!
If there is ever anything on my list that can help you out, please send a message to my inbox and I'll be more than happy to help out!! Even if we are not regular gifters to one another, I really love to help others out with their building needs, but don't always have time to scan over the needs list of everybody, so like I said, just message me and I will hook you up!!

Have a great day!!!:)

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
All gifts sent out for today, thanks to all I received. I still have 19 neighbors waiting in line for tomorrows trading window I will catch up to. Have a good day.

Good morning from England - been sending my gifts out every night, and great big thanks to everyone who gifts - what fantastic neighbours! I also love the fact that we are all over the world, so that when I wake up in the morning I get to see what our American and Canadian friends have been doing, and then see Europe join the party! Ace.

Suddenly find myself out of Flight Catering, if anyone can help when gifting today???

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thank you for your gifts! I have sent mine out.

@TbombToronto : I entered the neighbor code for Tbomb2 into Cyclone4 account, hopefully that will get them properly connected.

Good morning from England - been sending my gifts out every night, and great big thanks to everyone who gifts - what fantastic neighbours! I also love the fact that we are all over the world, so that when I wake up in the morning I get to see what our American and Canadian friends have been doing, and then see Europe join the party! Ace.

Suddenly find myself out of Flight Catering, if anyone can help when gifting today???
Flight Catering will be winging its way to you later today.
Its not too far from Yorkshire.
Cheers.
Robert

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom