Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - June 22nd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Re-sent you a friend request. You are already on my neighbour list.

Also sent you a request from my second account Tbomb2.
@TbombToronto , @Vivke : I still have you in my awaiting reply list in Cyclone4, if you want to enter my code to hopefully connect.
My experience say that if you have Friends in waiting list and he (she) - in neighbor list he (she) must to add your Code and connect will work

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thank you for your gifts! I have sent mine out.

@m-bari : I received the Comm Antenna. Thank you!

@TbombToronto : Your main account made it into my neighbors list, and I accepted your invite for second account (please let me know if I am still in your waiting list.)

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Rainer @WhatHappenedNow @KenDuckySmith @yenta613 @SactoDave @Cluck @bjs @Keivan @Kris @WAMike @ItsRalphy @Nicks @Eric K @HS72 @.sv @Trashdog2000 @Phoenix @Robert @
Hi Friends! Thanks for Your Support!
Special Thanks to You @Anubhav for Wise Advices and Real Support!
I'm back with my both restored Accounts Mike O and Mike O3 and 3rd Mike O4!
Now everything is fine!:) Sky is blue and the sun is shining!
Thanks Guys for many many Gifts! When my Games were crash You sent me more than 200 Gifts! I realy don't understand how to repay You!
Signatures will update with new Gift Lists!

Let's Arrange a Party Now......QL......:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb
@TbombToronto : Your main account made it into my neighbors list, and I accepted your invite for second account (please let me know if I am still in your waiting list.)[/QUOTE]

Looks like main account is linked so we are good there! For my second account, you are still on my waiting list. I will re-send request and see what happens.

@TbombToronto : Your main account made it into my neighbors list, and I accepted your invite for second account (please let me know if I am still in your waiting list.)

Looks like main account is linked so we are good there! For my second account, you are still on my waiting list. I will re-send request and see what happens.[/QUOTE]
I have sent you a request I hope that you will accept.
Cheers
Robert (Robster)

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
thx for the gifts! Send mine out!

Is there somebody who can send a Horn-Antenna?? I can't find ito_O

@Vivke : can you please send me 2 vivaldi Antenna?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom