Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - June 15th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)
Screenshot (8).png
@m-bari sent you an invite to you Mike 04 game from all 3 of mine.

@PeterNL and @Cluck are in my neighbors list now on HS3.

@Ronnie K can you try entering my code on HS3 game?

@Trashdog2000 I didn't realize you're also still on my waiting list on the HS2 game. Can you try entering my codes on HS2 & HS3?

HS3 is on my neighbors list.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
View attachment 1970

HS3 is on my neighbors list.

But, on my game you're in the waiting list. It means you can send me gifts, but I can't receive them and I can't send you gifts because they are not connect on my side. Can you try deleting me from your neighbor list and re-entering my code? I've tried re-entering your code and it won't let me.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Thanks for the gifts - I have replied for received ones and still have some extra.
Additional info - I have Green Launch open with 20 hours and 1000 points available at the moment - looking for company ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Guys, on my friend list, my neighbours have confusing usernames and I can't figure out what gifts people want since most people here don't write their full usernames.
For example I have neighbours named:
HS/ Fuel20 and HS2/ FuelDutyFree.

Mike F20/ SpWire and Mike O SpWire and RK fuel/ spwire.

I can't figure out who is who so if you are the owner of any of this usernames please alert me so I can know who is who and which is your first or second account.
HS and HS2 are both the games of member HS72. HS is the main game and HS2 is a support game.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtfssmv
Username
phoenix
Happy Weekend everyone! I have received all the glass display cases I needed and was able to upgrade my duty free shop.
@Trashdog2000 even though it seems like your game appears to be running normally, some aspects will be restricted if you got the pop up notice. I would suggest contacting GI and get a code to get your game unrestricted. Your flights will not show up in the world map/Top 100 contest for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom