Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - June 15th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)
But, on my game you're in the waiting list. It means you can send me gifts, but I can't receive them and I can't send you gifts because they are not connect on my side. Can you try deleting me from your neighbor list and re-entering my code? I've tried re-entering your code and it won't let me.

Done. Deleted and sent you a request.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I have sent out all gifts I can today. I will catch up with neighbors I couldn't get to today. I made changes to my signature I'm trying to collect Cash Counters for the completion of the town hall level 6. Thank to all for you gifts sent.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
@Trashdog2000 invite sent!!

Thanks everyone as always for the gifts...sorry I am unable to spend much time in the forum lately!! Been a very busy summer so far with a lot more events upcoming!! I am still able to send out 20 gifts per day and visit all of my regulars as often as possible!!

Question for the veterans of the game?? I have been hoarding silver tokens and have a little over 300 right now...Is the Grand Hotel a good investment overall for 300 silver tokens??? Or should I buy my bigger planes with it when I am ready to step up to that level?? Let me know what you think!! Thanks!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
If anyone can help, I need additional radar. Competing for first in flights to Singapore.

Thanks to everyone for their gifts and help!

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
@Trashdog2000 invite sent!!

Thanks everyone as always for the gifts...sorry I am unable to spend much time in the forum lately!! Been a very busy summer so far with a lot more events upcoming!! I am still able to send out 20 gifts per day and visit all of my regulars as often as possible!!

Question for the veterans of the game?? I have been hoarding silver tokens and have a little over 300 right now...Is the Grand Hotel a good investment overall for 300 silver tokens??? Or should I buy my bigger planes with it when I am ready to step up to that level?? Let me know what you think!! Thanks!!
Hi Dan!
My experience said that big planes embark on the repair very often! 1 of 10-12 flight and you must repair plane for 2 Greenies or wait much time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom