Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 27th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
hmm - so far nothing came through and you are still not in my friends-list ... not sure ... hopefulle it just takes time.
currently part of a launch ... so maybe I manage to join tomorrow morning ... if still open
Could you check that @Veltro is in your awaiting list? Launch is still open - I put another set and it has about 1000 points to go, but there're no companions.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wem4q5n
Username
chris
Could you check that @Veltro is in your awaiting list? Launch is still open - I put another set and it has about 1000 points to go, but there're no companions.

it was ... I took you off. in order to add you again. but now it does not work /allow it :-/ I try later again ... this is complicated : (

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
it was ... I took you off. in order to add you again. but now it does not work /allow it :-/ I try later again ... this is complicated : (

I'm somewhat new to the game and forum, so if anyone knows better than my response, please feel free, but once you delete someone after trying to connect, hoping to re connect, it says the friend codes are no longer valid. If you ever have this happen again, simply re enter the persons friend code you're trying to connect with. If that works, you receive coins. You now should be connected. If the other person still shows you as being awaiting, they can also re enter your friend code, and should then receive the coins and be neighbors.

In short, once you are on awaiting reply status on your end or their end, re entering the friend code is the best option on both sides to establish connection. Once you delete, you can't be neighbors with that person anymore.

Hope this helps, or is even remotely correct....

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Oh, and due to missing the, "Witching hour" of my gifting time Wednesday night, I am going to wait until the morning to try and get my time a little more reasonable, so no gifts until the morning, but I will send them! Thank you for those gifts received, they are appreciated!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
@Ten33go - my understanding is that once you delete someone you can not use their code again. In order to be neighbors after deletion you have to wait until they randomly show up under the "add" tab.

If you add a code and the person is still in your waiting list after they accept that invite, that person must add your code.

I think that is right...all I know is that I never delete someone I want to connect with anymore, I lost some good potential neighbors that way.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
My gifts are out. Thank you for your gifts!

@totm : I am receiving your gifts fine, thank you for your gifts. I sent you one a little while ago and just received the one you sent me.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wbdeq22
Username
silviucu
hi guys,

if anyone could send me smoke detector, that would be great! i need 2 of them... let me know if there's anything in particular that you need and i can send! thanks a lot

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
hmm - so far nothing came through and you are still not in my friends-list ... not sure ... hopefulle it just takes time.
currently part of a launch ... so maybe I manage to join tomorrow morning ... if still open
Hi @chris68 Have sent you invitations from my two Accounts - MikeO3 and MikeO4.
Please accept! Can send you Wash Machines and Flatwork Ironers. Tell me when I appear in your neighbor list!

Hi @chris68 Have sent you invitations from my two Accounts - MikeO3 and MikeO4.
Please accept! Can send you Wash Machines and Flatwork Ironers. Tell me when I appear in your neighbor list!
Hello there I have sent Powerful radio transmitter as per your signature on yourO4 account if you can spare washing machines in return I would be very grateful.
If you would prefer any other item from my gifting list please let me know.
Thanks a lot,
Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom