Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 27th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Hi, all! bjs went active today. It reverted to the wdurbi6 friend code. That being said, not sure how much I will be able to play. Still good to have my airport back:) I will revive bjs234 sometime.

Gifts are all different - no F20:arghh:
welcome back
I know how bad it is to wait sooo long to get a game back:(
I sent you fuel 20, let me know if you got it so I know I have the right game on my list

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Gifts have been distributed for the day. Thank you very much for those that have been received!

Signature has been updated!

@SactoDave - Heh. I'm learning that a lot of things you thought were somewhat useless at the time come in handy sometimes down the road. And I still have most of my 150 passenger level ups they give you. :p

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wem4q5n
Username
chris

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@chris68 I also sent invite from Meteor18 game, please accept

The following neighbors are on the waiting list for Meteor18 game; please enter my code wq8d7y4: @WhatHappenedNow (whn2), @Calum101, @TbombToronto (tbomb2), @Wired Parrott , @MaryAnn (NYnoni)

Thanks for gifts everyone.
Does anyone have textbooks to gift? Meteor18 would like a few.
Happy Flying

@Comet18, are we connected on your side now for WHN2?

I have sent all my gifts for both accounts. Sorry I was so late. I was busy the prior evening with a local festival.

Thanks for all the gifts!!

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
welcome back
I know how bad it is to wait sooo long to get a game back:(
I sent you fuel 20, let me know if you got it so I know I have the right game on my list
Got it, thank you, and now it seems my gifts have changed again and I got F20 back - woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom