Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it, Quest completed, virtually nothing gained for 4 weeks play - 1 igloo and a Merry Manor, and I sent my 3 sleighs up as much as possible, and collected nothing but lanterns from all 12 daily visits instead of devoting my efforts to launch items. Still, I do like the Merry Manor!

Hi everyone, I'm a relative newbie to AC and am looking for some items to get my repair base up to level 3 and my terminal up to 4...

Friend code = wtf5i87
Level = 19
Stars = 21

Need: Insulation, Drill Machines for repair base. Shredder, Stamp, cash counter and server rack for terminal.

Can give - lots of basics and what I guess is an abnormal amount of "drill equipment".
Hi there I have sent you a neighbour request and will help you with your needs please feel free to accept you will find lots of help here especially from member @Ten33go who will fill you in on the ins & outs of the forum

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hi everyone, I'm a relative newbie to AC and am looking for some items to get my repair base up to level 3 and my terminal up to 4...

Friend code = wtf5i87
Level = 19
Stars = 21

Need: Insulation, Drill Machines for repair base. Shredder, Stamp, cash counter and server rack for terminal.

Can give - lots of basics and what I guess is an abnormal amount of "drill equipment".
Hi Aero Aerola,

Unfortunately, you can't gift the hundreds of Drill Equipment to anyone. Getting all of those is a glitch that has been around for awhile. Note, you can't give anything from your stock of stuff; only from your gift list. Please feel free to input my code and become Neighbors with me. @Ten33go and @ItsRalphy should be sending you info about how to work with your game and your future neighbors soon when they get off their duffs...

However, I will give you a bit of advice before I head to bed. Please choose a picture or something for your avatar. Also, please list what you can gift to people and what you want to receive as gifts in your Signature.

Bye...

Friend code = wtf5i87
Level = 19
Stars = 21

Sorry I forgot to ask you to input my code as outlined by @Harcourt apologies for that and also @ItsRalphy will no doubt give you some advice on backing up your game

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
That's it, Quest completed, virtually nothing gained for 4 weeks play - 1 igloo and a Merry Manor, and I sent my 3 sleighs up as much as possible, and collected nothing but lanterns from all 12 daily visits instead of devoting my efforts to launch items. Still, I do like the Merry Manor!
That was a lot of work for a Merry Manor, no?

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Aero Aereola:

Welcome to the forum! This is the best resource for everything regarding Airport City. You will find a close knit community of very friendly, supportive people who all share the same goals - To build the best city and airport possible using their imaginations,
creativity, ingenuity and problem solving abilities. With the help of this forum, you will be able to advance further, and faster then you normally would playing on your own. In addition, we have many long term players who are very knowledgeable in the flights, destinations, planes, requirements and other useful information that will make your gaming more pleasurable.

Here are a few tips to follow in order to make your gaming and forum experience the best, and most productive it can be:

* Before finding neighbors, look around the forum. There are many other areas shared with other platforms with news, information, tips and other helpful things that can expand your knowledge of the game, and how to best achieve your goals.

* Introduce yourself in this thread. We encourage participation between forum members, both game wise and just conversationally, as there are many people from all across the globe here, and you can learn a great deal from chatting and participating. Feel free to ask as many questions as you can come up with, I'm sure one of us will be able to help you.

* If you look at everyone who has posted, you'll notice a signature containing their forum name, game name, level, stars, hearts, friend code, time zones, etc. In that signature, they will also place the items they need for their game, and also the items they can gift to neighbors. This way, everyone knows what they all need, and also what everyone can gift. This will make things a lot easier for you, as well as your neighbors.

If you receive a friend request from a forum member:

* They should have "tagged" you (@ symbol followed by forum username - Like I did with you above), or sent a private message telling you they sent the request. You will receive 200 coins for them adding you.

* If you choose to accept the request, that person will receive 200 coins also. At this time, you should immediately input their friend code. When you do this, you will receive 100 coins.

* You are now connected and can exchange gifts.

If you send a friend request to a forum member:

* You should "tag" them or send them a private message telling them you did so. Many forum members do not accept blind friend requests, especially from non forum members. When you input their code, you will receive 100 coins, they will receive 200 coins.

* Once that member has received your friend request, they should input yoour friend code to complete the connection. This would give you 200 coins. You should now be connected as neighbors and gifts may be exchanged.

If you have just started out, you may be unaware that there are also some bonus features that are vavilable in the game that you can take advantage of. These include:

* Every weekend, G! puts out a weekend code. This code gives you 3 greenies, and $2000. in cash. The code is ususally first posted in the Airport City News forum, but someone always posts it in this thread as well.

* Every other week, G! offers land expansions at 50% off. This is a great way of increasing your airport or city size.

* Every other week opposite from the land expansion sale, is a 300% bank offer, where when you purchase greens or cash with real money, you would get 300% more for the same amount of real money (Ex: instead of 32 greens for $8.99, you would get 96.)

* This site - http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Airport_City_Wiki - is great for finding out what items are needed to complete all buildings, items required for flights, excavation flights, space launches, etc. You should bookmark it for future reference.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hi again Neighbors,

I am half the way there saving up money for my Control Tower level 5 upgrade. I have enough Insulation and Projectors from flying. However, I need some Transmitters and more Server Racks. No rush... since I only have 100k in the bank and haven't clicked upgrade yet. I would like to have everything in hand before upgrading though. Your thoughts everyone?

Bye...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hi all,

The flying competition cycle is going to end very soon, yes? I need to go to bed because I have tests all this week and next but am worried I will loose my 2nd place going to San Fran and 5th place going to North Observatory if I don't spend the next hour or so completing flights. What do you think?

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Flo - Rest for finals is much more important... Besides, you know how it goes, you can stay up and continue trying and still get beat, you can keep trying and hold or improve your place or you can go to bed, get some rest and hope for the best in the morning. :D

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
@Flo - Rest for finals is much more important... Besides, you know how it goes, you can stay up and continue trying and still get beat, you can keep trying and hold or improve your place or you can go to bed, get some rest and hope for the best in the morning. :D
Yes, you are right. But when does the weekly cycle end for this competition now? Just to know...

So sleepy...

*Tapping foot.....*

@ItsRalphy - You're not getting off that easy mister... What is it that had to be pounded into your head and you've put into this forum numerous times since then? Hmmmmmmm????!!??

Just because you had martinis yesterday is no excuse....:p
Hmmmm - can't remember - oh yes, now I have it:-

@Aero Aereola = the game has a tendency to crash and reset itself on you to an earlier level, or even right back to level 1 as if a new game. There is an easy daily routine to avoid this which I use, and has rescued my game at least once a week:-

DAILY INSTRUCTIONS
1) Open file explorer, click on the view tab and just to the right of the header ensure the box, Hidden files or items is checked.
2) You can manually save the game each day if you feel comfortable with that, by going to: This PC. Click on C/users/username/AppData/Local/Packages/xxxxxxAirportCityxxxxx/LocalState
3) In this folder there is a SaveProfile.bin file. Copy and paste it, preferably on another drive, SDCard, Thumb drive, but not on the same drive you are using for OS. Note that again unless the hidden items box is not checked under the view tab, a user cannot see the AppData folder. (I also do this with playerpref.dat)
4) If you save a shortcut on your desktop, it is eveen easier.
RECOVERY INSTRUCTIONS
1) If your game should happen to crash and revert back to level 1, all you need to do is get the game to level 5 first, close the game and the LocalState folder is created along with the first SaveProfile.bin file.
2) Go to where you saved your own bin file earlier, copy it and paste it into the LocalState folder, replacing the one already there.
3) Open the game once again and you should be right where you left off.

@Ten33go - can't blame yesterday's martinis, not really a fan of those. More likely todays . . . anyway happy flying from England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom