Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Never too early! - although Martini??? - only with plenty of "ice" - and not the artificial kind from Africa in this game.

I have three sleighs out, enough stardust for three more sleigh rides, and then I am completing the event.

@Harcourt

Would it sound crazy if I decided to leave things the way they currently stand, since I won't be able to finish the event in the time left available? No wonder I ignored this event the first time round.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Gifts sent. Sorry I didn't send yesterday - was out until late & logged on only to land my flights and claim my 150th star.

Many thanks for those received:).

@ItsRalphy This is the reward building View attachment 2685 . I too found that the elves didn't drop so much this year but had no more than the usual issues with collecting items from flights etc.

Steve
HI Steve, can you send me machine oil? I will send it also in return ;)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

Late last night , Saturday 9th January, I completed level 58 and moved up to level 59. The noticeboard, which congratulates a player for completing a level, did not appear on the screen as usual (at the time of level up, I was engaged in plundering of my neighbours game sites and collecting the rewards). My only reward, for completion, was 1 green note but no fuel, passengers or any new destinations.

I would be very interested to know if other players have experienced this type of problem. I'm not really too concerned by this, but would be interested to know.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Members

All of my 20 gift items have just been sent to my neighbours, on this day Sunday 10th, many thanks for all of the gifts received in turn. It's much appreciated and greatly received.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

@Harcourt

Would it sound crazy if I decided to leave things the way they currently stand, since I won't be able to finish the event in the time left available? No wonder I ignored this event the first time round.

Sounds quite reasonable to me ! I don't know whether you get to keep any buildings, sleighs etc when the event is over, or whether they disappear in a puff of smoke

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Finally! The final Cap with a pom pom dropped from my Igloo. That completes my second set of the Cold Winter collection. All done. Like others, I will use up my remaining Star Dust and then complete my Event. I only have 1 Santa House and 1 Skate Rink. It would be a miracle if I finish the Ice Castle in time. I already moved it to my warehouse for now.

Finally! The final Cap with a pom pom dropped from my Igloo. That completes my second set of the Cold Winter collection. All done. Like others, I will use up my remaining Star Dust and then complete my Event. I only have 1 Santa House and 1 Skate Rink. It would be a miracle if I finish the Ice Castle in time. I already moved it to my warehouse for now.

Well done @Flo

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sounds quite reasonable to me ! I don't know whether you get to keep any buildings, sleighs etc when the event is over, or whether they disappear in a puff of smoke

Regards
Harcourt

It's an interesting observation and I do not really know if I get to keep all or lose all. The last time this event came round I decided not to engage with the event. I did not feel it was in my best interest and that it would be distracting to my long term objectives and short term daily goals. There is always one more hurdle to overcome in these types of events, having already overcome so many other hurdles.

D

Deleted member 5399

THOUGHT FOR TODAY SUNDAY JANUARY 10th

“We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch.
Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit.”
~ E.E. Cummings

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Mike (@WAMike) did you send me a gift? I got a gift from Mike. I thought you were level 51. I have two neighbors Mike one is level 34 the other is 24. Is one of these you? Could you add some useful characters to your game name to help me id you. Thanks.

@TbombToronto your tbomb2 game is on my wait list

@KenDuckySmith I hope you feel better soon. The duck in you can always just quack at your quack doctors. It's not easy when you need to go through all those tests. Hope you're back in good shape soon. Good Luck. and your !KB2 game is on my wait list. I know I had problems with your connections, your games got dropped from my lists. Let me know if you want to try to connect them again.

@Flo Happy Birthday (oops, I'm a day late to the party, good wishes anyway)

@rocky WHAT!! NO COMPUTER!! :confused::dead: How are you going to survive? How are we going to survive. We'll wait :sick::sleep:. Well, I'll wait, I'll bet some are going to get busy real quick to steal your top posting spot a little too easily :greyalien::sneaky: Hurry back neighbor (y)
Thank you for your good words and your encouragement....I hope to be back '' as soon as '' possible my friend

D

Deleted member 5399

<<<<< Whooo hooo; What a forgetful Quacker.
All Gifts appreciated from those who delivered, and who may deliver throughout the day.
All Gifts sent from !KB and !KB2 today and gifting will resume tomorrow.
Still the visiting issue remains a challenge for me. I have gone from 4 each item in production facilities, and am now down to one each.

i've all ready planned to spending greenies to finish ice castles,ice rink and igloo, it will take many months of buying greenies

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hello Neighbors,

I am done with my Santa Event. I don't need any more stupid Old Lanterns. Going to start getting ready for lots of launches in the next few days. I will be not around much during my days however, since we are having final exams over the next two and a half weeks and I am not allowed to take my laptop or tablet to school during test time. I will be sending gifts everyday of course and around for a bit in the evenings. Have to study. Thank you for all of your help in finally finishing this Event. I have pressed complete and got my Merry Manor. Yeah!

Truly yours,
Flo

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Hi everyone, I'm a relative newbie to AC and am looking for some items to get my repair base up to level 3 and my terminal up to 4...

Friend code = wtf5i87
Level = 19
Stars = 21

Need: Insulation, Drill Machines for repair base. Shredder, Stamp, cash counter and server rack for terminal.

Can give - lots of basics and what I guess is an abnormal amount of "drill equipment".

Reactions: Flo
Hi everyone, I'm a relative newbie to AC and am looking for some items to get my repair base up to level 3 and my terminal up to 4...

Friend code = wtf5i87
Level = 19
Stars = 21

Need: Insulation, Drill Machines for repair base. Shredder, Stamp, cash counter and server rack for terminal.

Can give - lots of basics and what I guess is an abnormal amount of "drill equipment".

I have sent a friends invite. Please accept and input code into your game/

Once we are connected we can start to gift
Regards
Harcourt

Reactions: Flo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom