Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

I need just one Christmas Cap to complete the Christmas Elves collection and then complete Santa's Bad Day Event. I would be very pleased and greatful for as many 'old lanters' as possible when your gifting to me. If you could focus on this, in the time available (2 days 13 hours), I'd like to complete the event and close it up.

Many thanks.

Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Reactions: Flo
Dear Flyers

I need just one Christmas Cap to complete the Christmas Elves collection and then complete Santa's Bad Day Event. I would be very pleased and greatful for as many 'old lanters' as possible when your gifting to me. If you could focus on this, in the time available (2 days 13 hours), I'd like to complete the event and close it up.

Many thanks.

Captain WH Rollins

Hi @Captain WH Rollins ,

Sorry, I sent a Blanket, but will send Lanterns for the next two days.

You might also like to visit me. I have an Ice Castle, Skating Rink, Igloo, and Ice Sculpture Park, all of which drop items for the Elves Collection ??

Regards
Harcourt

Last edited:

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Neighbors invited (please accept and enter my code):
Nix (@Nicks) invite [had trouble with game accepting your code; hope good)
doc2 (@Doc) invite
Diggiez (@Diggiez) invite

Comet18 Gift Activity for This morning (for yesterday)
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) received sent
(@Wired Parrott) received sent
Blue Aero(@Blue Aero) received sent
Bolleke xxx() received sent
Cats (@cats are awesome) received sent
Chris(@chris68) received sent
Chuck2 (@cward) received sent
davejoyg (@Davejoyg) received sent
doc (@Doc) received sent
Don () received sent
flo2 (@Flo) received sent
gamerader (@david smith) received
gamerader2 (@david smith) received
greenwolf74(@Dan Jansen) received
HS2 (@HS72) received
JCB (@uschu) received sent
JSB111 received
Mike (@WAMike) ?received
MikeO (@m-bari) received sent
MikeO3 (@m-bari) received
Okie (@Kris) received sent
pwilber (@pwilber) received sent
Red Oct (@david smith) received sent
Saralaraloola (@Saralaraloola) received
Sdave (@SactoDave) received
SkyM2 (@wkndcmpr) received sent
Sophia (@SophiaElizabeth) received sent
Suzy (@suzy) received sent
WTR1 () received sent

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Mike (@WAMike) did you send me a gift? I got a gift from Mike. I thought you were level 51. I have two neighbors Mike one is level 34 the other is 24. Is one of these you? Could you add some useful characters to your game name to help me id you. Thanks.

@TbombToronto your tbomb2 game is on my wait list

@KenDuckySmith I hope you feel better soon. The duck in you can always just quack at your quack doctors. It's not easy when you need to go through all those tests. Hope you're back in good shape soon. Good Luck. and your !KB2 game is on my wait list. I know I had problems with your connections, your games got dropped from my lists. Let me know if you want to try to connect them again.

@Flo Happy Birthday (oops, I'm a day late to the party, good wishes anyway)

@rocky WHAT!! NO COMPUTER!! :confused::dead: How are you going to survive? How are we going to survive. We'll wait :sick::sleep:. Well, I'll wait, I'll bet some are going to get busy real quick to steal your top posting spot a little too easily :greyalien::sneaky: Hurry back neighbor (y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Mike (@WAMike) did you send me a gift? I got a gift from Mike. I thought you were level 51. I have two neighbors Mike one is level 34 the other is 24. Is one of these you? Could you add some useful characters to your game name to help me id you. Thanks.

@TbombToronto your tbomb2 game is on my wait list

@KenDuckySmith I hope you feel better soon. The duck in you can always just quack at your quack doctors. It's not easy when you need to go through all those tests. Hope you're back in good shape soon. Good Luck. and your !KB2 game is on my wait list. I know I had problems with your connections, your games got dropped from my lists. Let me know if you want to try to connect them again.

@Flo Happy Birthday (oops, I'm a day late to the party, good wishes anyway)

@rocky WHAT!! NO COMPUTER!! :confused::dead: How are you going to survive? How are we going to survive. We'll wait :sick::sleep:. Well, I'll wait, I'll bet some are going to get busy real quick to steal your top posting spot a little too easily :greyalien::sneaky: Hurry back neighbor (y)
Thank you Comet,
Just in time. Going to bed late tonight. No matter, tomorrow is Saturday. If I didn't have to send gifts to all of you in the morning, I would sleep in. LOL

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Thanks for your gift! That was the last fuel additive needed to become expert in London! :) Spare wire would be greatly appreciated now :) Do you still want lanterns?
yes, lanterns are good. Then duty free or anything else from my needs list is great. I'll probably close my event tomorrow so I don't worry about losing it to an early timer.

To ALL: in past events, the event timer was not always accurate. It has been known to reset earlier than you think. So if you've completed the event; don't wait until the final day to close. I suggest you claim your award a day early, just to be sure your efforts pay off.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi @Captain WH Rollins ,

Sorry, I sent a Blanket, but will send Lanterns for the next two days.

You might also like to visit me. I have an Ice Castle, Skating Rink, Igloo, and Ice Sculpture Park, all of which drop items for the Elves Collection ??

Regards
Harcourt

Hello and many thanks for your reply. Thanks also for the blanket, I can use it with one of my long haul flights lasting 9 hours. I've just had a look at your game site, will revisit tomorrow morning when my plunder window re-opens. If there is anything you need, that I can gift, please do let me know.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Before I sleep let me ask, does anyone have one more Smoke Detector for me? I only need this to finish off my Terminal upgrade. From now on, please send Old Lanterns so I can at least try to finish this Christmas Event. If you don't have Old Lanterns, Fuel Supply, and 1 POS terminal would be fantastic. Thank you so much...

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Before I sleep let me ask, does anyone have one more Smoke Detector for me? I only need this to finish off my Terminal upgrade.

I will be sending you another smoke detector when my gifting window opens in a few hours. I just received the last fuel additive I needed (spare always welcome though) right now have an urgent need for spare wire until I get all the stars :)

Hello and many thanks for your reply. Thanks also for the blanket, I can use it with one of my long haul flights lasting 9 hours. I've just had a look at your game site, will revisit tomorrow morning when my plunder window re-opens. If there is anything you need, that I can gift, please do let me know.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Either a Spare Wire or Fuel Hose would be great !
Good Luck
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
I will be sending you another smoke detector when my gifting window opens in a few hours. I just received the last fuel additive I needed (spare always welcome though) right now have an urgent need for spare wire until I get all the stars :)
Thank you Blue... I will watch for it in the morning. I will start sending you Spare Wire tomorrow morning, okay?

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Before I sleep let me ask, does anyone have one more Smoke Detector for me? I only need this to finish off my Terminal upgrade. From now on, please send Old Lanterns so I can at least try to finish this Christmas Event. If you don't have Old Lanterns, Fuel Supply, and 1 POS terminal would be fantastic. Thank you so much...
Hi!Have sent you requests from MikeO and MikeO3

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I was just checking in. Since I have started back my semester in college and taking 19 credit hours I haven't been able to post as much. I updated my signature since I leveled up on my Okie game and made changes to the gifts I can send. As always the best way to request a gift from me is to start a private conversation with me since it may take a while now to check the trading forum. Private conversations go strait to my email so I'm able to respond quicker to request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom