Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 18th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Hi, Have added your second account.

Have sent Earplugs to your main account. Would like Fax in due course

Regards
Harcourt
Oh, l can only return fax, as I upgraded. If you send me the corresponding item for building in question, you will get fax when I click return gift.
Thank you for earplugs. Will return gifts as soon as game resets.
Anyone for a red ride to moon and back? Started one just now.
See ya on-board.

Oh, l can only return fax, as I upgraded. If you send me the corresponding item for building in question, you will get fax when I click return gift.
Thank you for earplugs. Will return gifts as soon as game resets.
Anyone for a red ride to moon and back? Started one just now.
See ya on-board.

No Worries.

Please let me have Air Vent Filter if possible

Thanks
Harcourt

D

Deleted member 5399

Unsure now how to post trading/gifting from both cities now as some gifts go out to those playing on Windows PC and a few have been sent to iOS or android players. Perhaps even 1 or 2 gifts may have go on to Windows phone as well.

Steve26

150+ Star Club
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
I don't get the bonuses on this game!!!!! I used a Spy Glass yesterday and I think I got LESS drops than without it. And today I used the Secrete Faucet to double my fuel, the only thing it doubled is how fast it gets to the 106 I am allowed! ugh And the drop rate for the hydraulic arm is just terrible, whats worse is when you do get one you don't get anything for it! I have only 4 pieces of that collection! There is no way I will get crop circles, I'll be lucky if I finish the event!

BTW I started a Green Launch if anyone wants to join.
FYI- Bottomless Barrel doubles the maximum amount of fuel automatically refilled (eg from 106 to 212). Secret Faucet doubles the rate of refuelling.

EDIT - Using a Dice bonus (with a Spy Glass) seems to help with Hydraulic Arms (drop rate for me was >50% with these bonuses but my sample size is small)

@Mike47 Sent you an invite.

Steve

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Is your first account still down? It takes a long time to restore !:confused:
They say, that it's not possible to restore my game because of "time travel penalty". It means that was needed to create "time travel" cure code first to the active Veltro_ game and then - the restore code. In current situation it's not possible. Well, I found that it's pleasant to play from the beginning - I can feel progress of the game!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3g6571
Username
sophiaelizebeth
Hello All -

I posted a question recently, I didn't see a reply (I only get to check this forum every few days so it is hard to keep up!)

If you want to change your Zoom level, hold down the SHIFT key on the keyboard, then hold down your left mouse button and move the mouse pointer up and down.

It works!! Hallelujah, it is so nice not to be fully zoomed in any more. If my instructions are not clear, let me know.

Sorry to my regular gifting neighbors, I had some travel the last few days. Gifts going out now.

- Sophia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom