Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 18th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

porvillewright

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20v96fok
Username
pwilberwright
@Captain WH Rollins

Thank you for your support. You are right that I like to group buildings together in sixes. I have space because I brought greenies in the 300% offer and spent them in the Land Expansion deal of 10 greenies each. I clean forgot about the limit on population set by the level of the Town Hall. My next task is to upgrade this which will cost 540,000. I am also getting guest plane requests to land Falcons. I need a level 6 Runway for this, 800,000. I agree regarding the Mission Control Centre and Red Launch Pad, 600,000. So total spend needs to be 1,940,000 - call it 2 million !!

I am fortunate to have such great friends and neighbours who are so supportive and generous !!

Onwards an Upwards !!
Harcourt
@Harcourt

You might want to consider an alternative to buying the next level town hall(only an increase of 100 pop)for that amount of coins.
If you have a lot of silver tokens collected from space flights, you can but a Grand Hotel for 300 silver tokens, which increases your population by 300 AND gives you income. In my now destroyed porvillewright game, I had your current town hall and six grand hotels which increased my population by 1800 and gave me income of 3120 coins every three days.I did not buy the faster planes as the deal with the grand hotels allowed me to greatly increase both residential and commercial buildings without paying outrageous prices for higher level town halls that did not increase my population as much as the grand hotels and also allowed me to concentrate on air and space flights.

@Harcourt

You might want to consider an alternative to buying the next level town hall(only an increase of 100 pop)for that amount of coins.
If you have a lot of silver tokens collected from space flights, you can but a Grand Hotel for 300 silver tokens, which increases your population by 300 AND gives you income. In my now destroyed porvillewright game, I had your current town hall and six grand hotels which increased my population by 1800 and gave me income of 3120 coins every three days.I did not buy the faster planes as the deal with the grand hotels allowed me to greatly increase both residential and commercial buildings without paying outrageous prices for higher level town halls that did not increase my population as much as the grand hotels and also allowed me to concentrate on air and space flights.

Hi,

Thanks for that most useful advice. I will give it some thought. I only have 60 silver tokens at present, so whatever I decide to do will take some time !!

Regards
Harcourt

@Harcourt

sent invite from red october

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Have sent out gifts and pressed complete button on quest. Reward building attached if you are interested. Screenshot (156).png

Will return to those I couldn't send to ASAP - may not be able to access the game tomorrow.

Many thanks for the gifts received :).

Steve

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
Updated gifts and added a 5th game to have more Fuel 20 to send. If I have anything you need PM or tag me. If you are not already a neighbor on my other games and send an invite, please PM or tag me. I've been getting a lot lately from non-forum members and have only been adding those from this forum. (Except on the 5th game.)

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Updated gifts and added a 5th game to have more Fuel 20 to send. If I have anything you need PM or tag me. If you are not already a neighbor on my other games and send an invite, please PM or tag me. I've been getting a lot lately from non-forum members and have only been adding those from this forum. (Except on the 5th game.)
invites sent to HS5

Hi @HS72

I have sent friends requests to all of your accounts. Please accept.

My friend code is shown below.
Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Hi HELP

Can anyone who is a neigbour visit my airport to see if it is still there - windows crashed today while I was playing now it shows up as a new game - argh

I have messaged support - keeping fingers crossed but best not to send gifts for the moment guys

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Morning Flyers

@gbswales @Mike47 @Husam @Vivke

Not wishing to be left out of making some new friends, here is my friends code - w31dzv6 - please Tag or PM me with your friends code in return, so we can connect from both ends. I'm more than happy to help you, as much as I can, progress your game through gifting standard and/or unique items.

Welcome to the forum, you have made a smart move by signing up.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom