Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 11th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Okay. I would like to think that after many months of being on this forum, and dealing with many of you often on here, that my personality would be pretty well known. I poke fun at people that I like, and we having running gags with each other on here that many participate in. And to the best of my knowledge, I have never offended, or accused anyone of anything. Nor, as far as I know, do I have anyone that I've had any issues with. So, the reason I'm taking up space on here right now is to explain this:

Well, so far I'm 2-2 on events participated in with Ten33go. I've just completed the Santa's Bad Day event a few minutes ago. I also gifted lanterns to those that still had them in their signatures or that I knew were still trying. I will be closing it out after I post this.

Unfortunately, I haven't got a snowballs chance in the Hawaiian Islands of making it, so I'm 0-1 on events with Ten33go2. So, will just play it out and see what I can collect for next year and join @Nicks and @Vivke (And @david smith if he doesn't cheat) in conquering it next time around. Congrats to everyone who made it, and I feel your pain if you didn't.

The above italicized post was made by me, earlier today regarding the Bad Santa event. Now, in the above, the bolded portion was apparently misunderstood. The particular bolded portion above, was actually a tongue and cheek reference to this post:

i've all ready planned to spending greenies to finish ice castles,ice rink and igloo, it will take many months of buying greenies

which was made earlier in the day in the same thread by @david smith, also regarding the Bad Santa event. THAT is what I was referring too when I said, "cheat". No accusation, or inference of an accusation was being made against David. It was all in fun guys, please read the thread and try to understand what's going on before you run to people pointing out boogey men that aren't there.

However, I apologize to @david smith for any misunderstanding, as it was not meant as such, it was in jest only.

Okay. I would like to think that after many months of being on this forum, and dealing with many of you often on here, that my personality would be pretty well known. I poke fun at people that I like, and we having running gags with each other on here that many participate in. And to the best of my knowledge, I have never offended, or accused anyone of anything. Nor, as far as I know, do I have anyone that I've had any issues with. So, the reason I'm taking up space on here right now is to explain this:

Well, so far I'm 2-2 on events participated in with Ten33go. I've just completed the Santa's Bad Day event a few minutes ago. I also gifted lanterns to those that still had them in their signatures or that I knew were still trying. I will be closing it out after I post this.

Unfortunately, I haven't got a snowballs chance in the Hawaiian Islands of making it, so I'm 0-1 on events with Ten33go2. So, will just play it out and see what I can collect for next year and join @Nicks and @Vivke (And @david smith if he doesn't cheat) in conquering it next time around. Congrats to everyone who made it, and I feel your pain if you didn't.

The above italicized post was made by me, earlier today regarding the Bad Santa event. Now, in the above, the bolded portion was apparently misunderstood. The particular bolded portion above, was actually a tongue and cheek reference to this post:

i've all ready planned to spending greenies to finish ice castles,ice rink and igloo, it will take many months of buying greenies

which was made earlier in the day in the same thread by @david smith, also regarding the Bad Santa event. THAT is what I was referring too when I said, "cheat". No accusation, or inference of an accusation was being made against David. It was all in fun guys, please read the thread and try to understand what's going on before you run to people pointing out boogey men that aren't there.

However, I apologize to @david smith for any misunderstanding, as it was not meant as such, it was in jest only.
I just happy for the clarafacion on the subject, rather than being upset thanks @Ten33go

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Welcome to another week of trading, as always let me know if you need anything. I updated my Turion game signature to reflect the new event "aliens."

Reactions: Flo
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
@Ten33go I cheat........Cheat myself out of ones own pocket with buying all these bloody greenies! Cheating looks far too complex to me and seems to do something to peoples games from what I have read. I'm too scared that I would balls up my own game and lose all that real money that have actually spent. To me it's like taking drugs, you hear of these people that do it all the time, if I did it, I would be that random one sucker that actually dies on the first try! However looking at a lot of my neighbours towns, loads do it but I'll enjoy their complex work by visiting and taking from their training centres and planetariums!

On another note about wasting my money, this alien event, is it worth it? Does the flights to places such as Roswell count towards your alliance numbers?

Updated my signature to reflect event.

Hi All,

Today's Gifts have been sent, and thank you very much for all those received !

@Saralaraloola @sophiaelizebeth I am not at all sure about this Quest. I have made some progress but now I need to Launch a Prometheus Spaceship !
To do that I need to upgrade my Mission Control Center. I think I will leave it for now. I have amended my signature for Quest Item I can send.

Onwards and Upwards ............

Regards
harcourt

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
I'll try the UFO event; it's my first time seeing it; I don't know what I need.
I'm with !KB, I was scared for my city. Years ago, I used to play SimCity and the space ships would land destroying our city , then we had to rebuild. We had the option to disable disasters, which I did. I am so so very glad that this is not working that way (at least I hope it's not. That would probably tip me over to taking another long no play break.
Good Luck all, don't get radioactivated. I have some fancy thing to give, magnetometer or something; I forget; need to go check again; I'll update my sig shortly.
Today, I will send only my new thing, unless you had a specific building item need from me. Next rounds, I'll send according to your siggies.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hi All,

Have just started my very first Space Launch.

I have posted in Launch Forum

Regards
Harcourt
Hi Harcourt,

I have been in tests all day today from 7am on. Just got home after studying Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator in after school classes. Tired.

I sent you the Assembly Robot you wanted just 5 minutes ago. You were first on my list. Please confirm you got it. I am looking for Fuel Additives this week since I am flying to London to see you!!!!

Do you need more Assembly Robots? Please PM me what you want tomorrow. I am going to send off the remaining 19 gifts now before heading to bed. I am 12 hours behind schedule sending gifts. Sorry, but it is finals time and I have to get all A's or at least nothing less than a B+ since my Dad graduated Summa Cum Laude and my my Mom Cum Laude. They may have fun and party a lot but they are some smart parents. Need to do as good or better than them if possible????

Bye...

P.S. I now can gift an Air Magnetometer

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Yeah, new Event by Gi! Waited too long for that... Found interesting glitch by our precious game - when I took a tablet from home today, I got about an hour for "discount for land". Spent a day without WI-FI and - strange, but time from this counter was decreasing only when game was active. In the evening I still had about 20 minutes for "Land" bonus! It disappears when I came home and connected back.

Reactions: Flo

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Yay! New quest is in town!
I have the Plasma Clots to gift to everybody, and please send it to me, let's trrrrrade!

too_true_3.jpg

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Yay! New quest in in town!
I have the Plasma Clots to gift to everybody, and please send it to me, let's trrrrrade!

Hello great neighbors and fellow pilots. I have sent all 20 of my gifts off today and only have a few on my waiting list. Please note, multi game players, I love all your gifts you send me from each of your games but am unable to gift back to all of your games everyday. I need to give at least one gift to each neighbor at least. However, thank you so much for loading me up with lots of gifts. Please don't stop. I will try everyday to catch up with each "game name" if possible.
P.S. I now can gift an Air Magnetometer

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Do we need a special plane to fly to area 51? I see a fighter jet as one of the reward items. I have a map but don't want to activate it if I don't have the correct plane. Anyone know what plane we need for area 51? Is this one of those 6 hour flight deals on a 6 hour map so we need to burn fuel bringing it back early? I don't like the map things. uggh.
Good Luck everyone :)
ask me if you need fluorescent lamps. I'm upgrading my reserve hanger ASAP this week, then won't have them to give.
Happy Flying
-Comet18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom