Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 11th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quiet here today. Is everyone playing hard?
My signature is up to date with needs. I've received a lot of building items. Thanks so much for helping me.

@It's Ralphy, WOW! you'll be booming through the sound barrier with a great big sonic boom!! Congrats on your new level. Is 60 the highest now, or do you still have something to aim for?

I missed a few days of gifting, but sent again yesterday and today.
Happy Flying All,
Comet18
Yup, 60 I the highest, so aiming for the stars now, and saving coins as I want at least one of each regular building in my city, and have about 8 to go!

@sophiaelizebeth - you are showing as level 55 in my game, is that right?

Congrats, Ralphy!!

Not that it surprises me, but my game still shows you at Level 55. Also shows @rocky there, @Harcourt at 39, @david smith gamerader at 54, etc etc etc

Does this mean something that I should know about? I am getting gifts from my usual gifters, and so I am guessing that you are getting gifts from me?

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Sophia

I'm doing so well, the neighbor list is not updated with me.

Rainer

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers

I'm sorry to say I was unable to gift to my neighbours yesterday due to demands of the day and also very little game play to-boot. I've just finished sending out all of my 20 gifts for today (Sunday 17th January at 10.10am London time). I've also updated my signature. Many thanks for all the gifts received, they are as always invaluable to my game play.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Hi @Husam

There is a bug in the game on receiveing gifts. Go visit a neighbour and then check for gifts. It might work !!
I am visiting neighbors every day and i am sending gift to them.
Nothing change some time i received 1 gift in a day and some times every 2 days 1 gift.
Thanks for reply how long do you think it will take to resolve this problem ?

Nothing change some time i received 1 gift in a day and some times every 2 days 1 gift.

@Husam

Ok.

There is another bug in the Game which may apply to you.
When you receive an invite from a Friend it appears on your list as 'Waiting'. When you accept this it moves to your list of Neighbours.
What you should then do is Input their Friend Code into your game. This ensures a two-way connection.
Did you do this ?
If you did then I cannot help further and you will need to contact GI Support.
If you didn't input Friends Codes, I would input them now. You will need to find them in this forum.
Good Luck
Harcourt

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Husam,
I agree with what Harcourt said that neighbor connections are tricky. I suggest you use this forum to post who you received from and who you sent to, like I do sometimes. When I did that, I discovered at least 5 neighbors who I thought were connected, but we weren't. Some of them we were able to fix, some of them I just have to realize that the game has bugs, and I can't trade with those neighbors.

You can search neighbors signatures. If someone has an item you need; send them a message asking if they can send the specific item to you. Some of the items you need are items that are removed from our lists after we build the building or after a certain level (rope block, sandbag) so very few of us will be able to give those items. This is a game of patience. Be patient, you will get there.

I will send you something tonight, but I don't have any of the building items you need.
Good Luck,
-Comet18

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
all,
about the reserve hangar; do we get an additional open slot with each upgrade?
I got one open slot and able to buy a second slot on level 1 reserve.
I'm assuming I'll have two open slots and able to buy a third on level 2 reserve.
I'm assuming I'll have three open slots and able to buy several others on the level 3 reserve.
Am I correct? Or do we have to use greenies to open a second slot, even after upgrading?

Happy Flying all
-Comet18

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
all,
about the reserve hangar; do we get an additional open slot with each upgrade?
I got one open slot and able to buy a second slot on level 1 reserve.
I'm assuming I'll have two open slots and able to buy a third on level 2 reserve.
I'm assuming I'll have three open slots and able to buy several others on the level 3 reserve.
Am I correct? Or do we have to use greenies to open a second slot, even after upgrading?

Happy Flying all
-Comet18
there is just one free slot no additional by upgrading. You have to spend greenies...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Thanks everyone for the gifts this week!! As always I appreciate everything you do to make my journey in this game more successful!! Hopefully my gifts are helping your game out too!! This UFO event is proving to be very challenging, but hopefully with a little luck, I'll be able to complete it by week's end!! Have a great week of flying and of course, if I can help you out with anything specific from my gift list...just PM me or tag me in the forum!!

@Husam

Ok.

There is another bug in the Game which may apply to you.
When you receive an invite from a Friend it appears on your list as 'Waiting'. When you accept this it moves to your list of Neighbours.
What you should then do is Input their Friend Code into your game. This ensures a two-way connection.
Did you do this ?
If you did then I cannot help further and you will need to contact GI Support.
If you didn't input Friends Codes, I would input them now. You will need to find them in this forum.
Good Luck
Harcourt

Dear Harcourt,
I just accept thats it without add any codes for them.
I am add direct the codes then waiting some its ok and other noting and they are from this forum.
any way let me stop adding from the waiting list and start again add the codes from here like before maybe its take time but its perfect and guaranty.
And trusted from here.
Thanks for your information and help.

@Husam,
I agree with what Harcourt said that neighbor connections are tricky. I suggest you use this forum to post who you received from and who you sent to, like I do sometimes. When I did that, I discovered at least 5 neighbors who I thought were connected, but we weren't. Some of them we were able to fix, some of them I just have to realize that the game has bugs, and I can't trade with those neighbors.

You can search neighbors signatures. If someone has an item you need; send them a message asking if they can send the specific item to you. Some of the items you need are items that are removed from our lists after we build the building or after a certain level (rope block, sandbag) so very few of us will be able to give those items. This is a game of patience. Be patient, you will get there.

I will send you something tonight, but I don't have any of the building items you need.
Good Luck,
-Comet18
Yes this is good way i saw many here they posting what they send to friends.
Many thanks for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom