Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

My Thought for the Day comes in the form of a question.
If for the most part, we can all set aside our differences, in groups like this, and those many who may be members in/on Facebook; then does not "Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Man' ring loudly?
Tomorrow, Christmas Day for multitudes around the globe, some already seeing the dawn of Christmas morning already; and we all share that one common thing.
So how come, we go back to our neighborly, family, and country feuds? Why can we not continue this very special moment, year round?
May you all find peace, love and hope for yourselves and others deep within your hearts, if you've not already done so. And if you already have this within you, may it shine forth from you, so others can see the happiness it brings you and those close to you. Be safe. God bless and wishing all a Merry Christmas.

That being said, Tis better to give than receive, so gifts are sent out. Sorry UPS, FedEX, DHL, USPS, or other services might be slow. We all know to get gifts out as early as possible. I might stop in tomorrow, and if not will return on Saturday 12/26.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3g6571
Username
sophiaelizebeth
Hello AC Friends -

We REALLY need some TV Panels and Air Vent Filters. This evening, our Repair Base suddenly changed to a Level 5 with a red exclamation point, and we can't repair anything until we get 3 Air Vent Filters and 2 TV Panels (thankfully we had enough of the other stuff). Of course, all seven of our planes and our sleigh have broken down upon their most recent landings. So we are out of commission until we get these parts (or pay for them?? -- not under these circumstances where we feel like we are being coerced!!) Not cool, right in the middle of this Quest, and over a holiday!!

If any of you can, please send one of these material. I'll be looking for neighbor adds if we aren't already neighbors. At least we'll have a good excuse to become a neighbor for the future!!

Merry Merry Merry Christmas to ALL!!

- Sophia and her flight crew

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Well, heard back from G! support. They gave me a restore code, but it hasn't worked yet. But, it did take my second game about 24 hours to fix itself, so we'll see if maybe the same delay happens with the restore code they gave me. I've let them know it didn't work, so we're still in a holding pattern on the main game.

Ten33go2 is still up and flying however.
I am having the same problem with my Flo game. G! support sent me a restore code after getting back up to level 5 and sending them my new user code but nothing happens. Anybody know what Ten33go and I are doing wrong? I think all the support staff are now into their Christmas party... no response from them for over 12 hours.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Hello AC Friends -

We REALLY need some TV Panels and Air Vent Filters. This evening, our Repair Base suddenly changed to a Level 5 with a red exclamation point, and we can't repair anything until we get 3 Air Vent Filters and 2 TV Panels (thankfully we had enough of the other stuff). Of course, all seven of our planes and our sleigh have broken down upon their most recent landings. So we are out of commission until we get these parts (or pay for them?? -- not under these circumstances where we feel like we are being coerced!!) Not cool, right in the middle of this Quest, and over a holiday!!

If any of you can, please send one of these material. I'll be looking for neighbor adds if we aren't already neighbors. At least we'll have a good excuse to become a neighbor for the future!!

Merry Merry Merry Christmas to ALL!!

- Sophia and her flight crew
gamerader has tv pannels send next gift cycle

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hello neighbors! It is Christmas Day here in Thailand already. I sent out 19 gifts according to what was asked for by PM and also what is listed in your signatures. I have one left? Who did I miss? I think I lost a few neighbors when the game updated. Please PM me if you want to be neighbors. I also updated my signature. Merry Christmas!!!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
@Nicks - I just noticed something on Ten33go2 though. Weren't we neighbors with your 2nd game on it? Because I only have your 1st game. I know you changed your name to Nix, but you're not there. Maybe I'll try adding you again and see what happens.
Hi @Ten33go, I have both your accounts in friends list, can send gifts, but can't visit both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom