Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows pc -Weekly Trading Thread- April 13, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for the gifts. I have noticed that I didn't receive all the gifts that were mentioned here, better luck tomorrow.

Mine are send to @Susi @petey71 @Rainer @900 @Hburr @Keivan @rocky @HS72 @strats @WhatHappenedNow @Nicks @Wired Parrott @Cluck @Robby Kusuma @PeterNL @WAMike @ItsRalphy
And I think not from the forum @ bompa @kapitan ela @ toussinof

Got a few gifts more but these are the first on my list tomorrow.

Visiting my neighbours today didn't bring me much nets or shears so couldn't click much flowers or butterflies. Unfortunately they didn't bring me either much today. Perhaps more luck tomorrow, so please keep sending me both of them.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Gifts are out. Please check out note in my signature. For the next 4 days I will be sending Butterfly Nets. Only gift me if we have a separate agreement or if you have F20 or Stabilized Binoculars. Let's get this quest knocked out for everyone!

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
If anyone is neighbors with NIBOR, jump in green launch. He doesn't seem to want to help out with his own launch. If you put in 120 you get 2nd and I have enough to finish off.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hello everyone - Hope everyone is receiving their gifts. Let me know if you think you are missing them from me.

I still need NETs and SHEARs please. The event is going slowly for me. I think I should be able to finish but still have quite a lot to go.

Thank you for you gifts!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wem4q5n
Username
chris
Hey there everyone ... is there any thing I need to reconsider in terms of getting past flight school? I keep flying to Malta and have a respectable amout of sun screen by now, but still miss some items. Its truely anoying and I keep wondering, if there is some "hidden rule" implyed ... kind of" unless you do this or that, you won'T get the items you need"
or do I just ahve to keep tlying?? how many days? I am greatful for insight/experiences : ) still struggeling on level 16 ...but can't fly THailand and others ... :(

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thank you for all of the gifts today.

I sent out gifts about an hour or so ago to @TbombToronto , @yenta613 , @rocky , @Wired Parrott , @PeterNL , @Steve26 , @ItsRalphy , @Rainer , @Susi , @Vivke , @gwb , @Ronnie K , @WhatHappenedNow , @Cluck , @HS72 .

@chris68 : I just sent you a neighbor request. Welcome to the forum. I remember when I was building the flight school, I had a hard time getting items for it also and took a long time, doing just what you have been doing (it seems like there are items for each building or collection that will drop more for each person than other items.) I don't have the flight school items you need but can send you a power source for your repair base when my gifts reset tomorrow.

Good Morning.
I have reached 150 flights stage.:)
airport.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom