Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows pc -Weekly Trading Thread- April 13, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
I got my last butterfly today so no longer do I need butterfly nets. So please no more needed.

However, I still need 1 tulip to complete the Valentine's Bouquet. I have only been able to get 1 tulip throughout this entire process. So I still need pruning shears - I will take them if you have them.

And thanks for all of the help!

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Sent! Have a nice weekend!!!
Pruning Shears - @Cluck/ @wkndcmpr /
Fuel Catalyst
- @bjs/
Whiskey -
@MsScarlet1957
Makeup - @Rainer /
Spare Wire -
@.sv
Do Not Disturb - @TBomb
Oscillating Beacon -@rocky
Flight Catering@Dan Jansen / @yenta613 / @PeterNL / @gwb /
Cooling Chamber -
@900/
Spare Prop-
@WhatHappenedNow
Deicer - @m-bari (mikeO) /
Gyroscope - @KenDuckySmith
Spare Wire -
@HS72(HS2)

Thanks SactoDave. No more shears please, I completed event. Can you send me some LAPTOP for a few days

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Ronnie K If you list out your items and how many you need people are more likely to gift them. Gifting can be tedious and I don't remember the items for Travel Agency and lower level stuff because it has been a while since I built. You might need to go to a smaller font. Also if you can list the items you can gift people will trade for something they need.

I love to help lower level airports build so list it out and we will be glad to help!

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
HELP!!! I spent 12 greenies to get my last butterfly and 12 greenies to NOT get my last Chrysanthemum. Everything but that many times over. I am gonna have a big flower burning party when this is all done! Also 4 greenies for Spy Glass.

Please send shears if you can.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)
@Ronnie K If you list out your items and how many you need people are more likely to gift them. Gifting can be tedious and I don't remember the items for Travel Agency and lower level stuff because it has been a while since I built. You might need to go to a smaller font. Also if you can list the items you can gift people will trade for something they need.

I love to help lower level airports build so list it out and we will be glad to help!
Ok. Will add the items I can send.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom