Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 25th April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well had to uninstall my game and reinstall, don't have the update now but being only level 37 I guess I don't really need it for right now.
Got my gifts out for the night. @bjs didn't send you a gift as when they changed my gifting list I lost fuel 20 unfortunately. I always like to have that as it is a good back up if you don't have what someone needs.
@TbombToronto I accepted your request and sent a lining plate let me know if you received it.
@WAMike joined in your launch and finished off the points needed. :cool:

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@m-bari

Tell Me How Your Game is Working ???

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
well...update install...massive fail!!! And now I got a reset on top of that...my first ever reset...does anyone know exactly the steps I need to take to get a rest code and get my game back!! I love this game, but if I lose my progress , I will not rebuild from scratch...been flying planes 24/7 to try and get top 3 at canary islands and now that is all in jeopardy to...plus I just started a launch...I should have waited for update I guess!!

don't do anything with your game yet. GI may introduce another quick update to fix the problem so you do not lose anything.

If you do as wired parrot said and reinstall the game before getting the reset code GI may not give to you since you deleted the game without authorization.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Have build LP3. MCC3 require Items that only coming from neighbors!
Also build Baggage Hall and Laundry (its also with Items), Historical Museum

@m-bari , @WhatHappenedNow

If You Complete That Mission Which Have Launch Pad 3 Logo ,I think Visit -3 Research Labs.

Then You Got Mission Build MCC 3 .
And Then see The Gifts Again.
Surprise.;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzvibdb
Username
Urami
Question maybe someone can help. All of a sudden last night i cant open Airport city. Everything else on my pc works no problem but when i try and open airport city game insight pops up but immediately closes. This ever happen to anyone else? Random?

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Wow I LOVE new upgrade! Took some figuring out to get it to work for sure!!! But I managed to get it to run without the help of GI.... So I am up and running and can't wait to get the new gifts at level 41!!!!

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Question maybe someone can help. All of a sudden last night i cant open Airport city. Everything else on my pc works no problem but when i try and open airport city game insight pops up but immediately closes. This ever happen to anyone else? Random?

Your upgrade took effect. Many are having this glitch. I did too. You have a couple options. If you have a recent restore point in Win 8, you can uninstall AC, then restore your computer to the earlier time, then the upgrade may work. This is how I did it.

Or you can contact GI and get a restore code..... or read more about it in the thread in News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom