Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - October 5th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
Hi, thanks for the gifts.
@Daenerys(#Daenerys) - I sent you Whiskey. Could you send me Chocolate Candies ?
@Joe7 (Joe7/Lollipop) - I sent you Whiskey. Could you send me Chocolate Candies ?
@JaxJaguars(Jax-wlen03o) - I sent you Spare Propeller. Could send me Chocolate Candies ?
@JaxJaguars(Jax2-wlen03o) - I don’t send you here unless you request. Could send me Robot Tester ?
@Ispmark(Marko fuel) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send Spare Cable?
@Jake(AAAE-Fuel)I sent you Spare Propeller. Please confirm if it arrives. Could you send me Air Conditioner?
@RafR (wa5171z) – I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Defroster?
@lacey(#l spareprop). I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Defroster?
@KingKong(*King-FHoseEplug) I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Please confirm if it arrives.
@suckerp(##Deicer) - I sent you Deicer. Could you send me Defroster?

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@Daenerys (#Daenerys) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Earplugs?
@Joe7 (Joe7/Earplugs) - I sent you Fruit Earplugs. Could you send me Earplugs?
@lacey (#l wirecompass) - I sent you Information Sign. Could you send me Screw Press?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-wlen03o) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Crucible?
@Gyorgy kutsera (! Kutseragy) I sent you Defroster. Did you received it? Please confirm. Could you send me Navigation Module? I have not received anything from you :(
@suckerp (##Deicer) - I sent you Deicer. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Kesh (#Kesh Fuel 20) - I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Lie Detector or 3D Printer?
@Laosge (#LaOsg/fuelWhsky) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Earplugs?
@RavenENTP (#Raven.earplugs) - I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Earplugs?
@kimyonaakuma (#The_Pi) - I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send me Additional Radar?
@ChrisDrax (_Drax) - I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel) - I sent you Coffee Machine. Could you send me Podium?
@Aga007 (Aga007) I sent you Earplus. Did you received it? Please confirm. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Earplugs?
@elphaba (HelmiFlightHelme) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Additional radar. Could you send Earplugs?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded

@lacey (#l wirecompass) - I sent you Information Sign. Could you send me Screw Press?
@Gyorgy kutsera (! Kutseragy) I sent you Defroster. Did you received it? Please confirm. Could you send me Navigation Module? I have not received anything from you :(
@Kesh (#Kesh Fuel 20) - I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Lie Detector or 3D Printer?
@Laosge (#LaOsg/fuelWhsky) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Earplugs?
@kimyonaakuma (#The_Pi) - I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send me Additional Radar?
@ChrisDrax (_Drax) - I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Aga007 (Aga007) I sent you Earplus. Did you received it? Please confirm. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Earplugs?
@elphaba (HelmiFlightHelme) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20)?

Terribly sorry, Raf, if the spare propeller not arrived. It must be the consequence of my issue of time travelling with G!. I switched off automatic time setting on my phone, but it seems it's not enough for G!. They promised answer in 5 workdays, which is enden on last Thursday... I can only shot a picture of my neighbors screen to show you that it has been sent if you need..

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
@Faith1984 - can i get 10 currency detectors too? sorry for the late reply!

@Gyorgy kutsera - i am not receiving your gifts. sounds like you are trying to fix an issue with your game right now. anyways, are you receiving mine? if you're not, then i'll send to others for now until you get your game fixed.

thanks!

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
Username
R (what I need)
Terribly sorry, Raf, if the spare propeller not arrived. It must be the consequence of my issue of time travelling with G!. I switched off automatic time setting on my phone, but it seems it's not enough for G!. They promised answer in 5 workdays, which is enden on last Thursday... I can only shot a picture of my neighbors screen to show you that it has been sent if you need..
Did you received any gifts from R?

Do not send any item to R till you fix your game. Do not waste your gift slot.

R2 account is only for support. You do not need sent any items to R2.

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
Username
R (what I need)

@Gyorgy kutsera (! Kutseragy) Do not send any items to me. Do not waste your gift slot. Did you received any item from me?
@Kesh (#Kesh Fuel 20) - I sent you back 3D Printer. What you received? Could you send me 3D Printer?

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Raf R (F lollipop ) - I sent you Earplus - Could you send me Paint ?.
@Joe7 A (Joe7/Earplugs) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could you send me Jet Engine?
@elphaba (HelmiFlightHelme) - I sent you Cathering. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls -I sent you Blankets. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Dockie Dockie I sent you Fuel(20) . Could send me Fuel(20)?
@Daenerys (#DaenerysEarplug) - I sent you Fuel(20) - Could you send me Additional radar?
@suckerp (##Deicer) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@lacey (#l deicer). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send meFuel (20)?
@Kesh (#Kesh Fuel 20) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send meFuel (20)?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.earplugs). I sent you Lollipop. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@JaxJaguars - (Jax-Items Needed) - I sent you Fuel(20) . Could send me Additional radar?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/Sp.wire) - I sent you Cathering. Could you send me Jet engine?
@Jake (AAAE-Oscil Beaco) I sent you Energy saving lamp (3). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Aga007 I sent you Earplus. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Gyorgy kutsera (Kutseragy) I sent you Spare Cable . Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@KingKong (*king wireless compass) I sent you All-Inclusive Bracelet. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Eva (Eva ) Waiting news.

Thanks for all your gift

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
Did you received any gifts from R?

Do not send any item to R till you fix your game. Do not waste your gift slot.

R2 account is only for support. You do not need sent any items to R2.
OK, Raf, I don't send you gifts. Until now I got your gifts, but today still not.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@Faith1984 - can i get 10 currency detectors too? sorry for the late reply!

@Gyorgy kutsera - i am not receiving your gifts. sounds like you are trying to fix an issue with your game right now. anyways, are you receiving mine? if you're not, then i'll send to others for now until you get your game fixed.

thanks!
OK, send gifts to others, because I'm not getting your gifts too. :(

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@Daenerys (#Daenerys) - I sent you Whiskey. Could you send me Chocolate Candies ?
@Joe7 (Joe7/Lollipop) - I sent you Whiskey. Could you send me Chocolate Candies ?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@KingKong (*King-FHoseEplug) I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Please confirm if it arrives.
@JaxJaguars (Jax2-wlen03o) - I don’t send you here unless you request. Could send me Robot Tester ?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-wlen03o) – Yesterday I sent you Spare Propeller. Please confirm if it arrives. Could send me Chocolate Candies ?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel) Yesterday I sent you Spare Propeller. Please confirm if it arrives. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@suckerp (##Deicer) - I sent you Deicer. Could you send me Perfume?
@Raf
R (wa5171z) – Gifting cancelled until solving my time travelling issues.
@lacey (#l spareprop) – Gifting cancelled until solving my time travelling issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom