Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - December 28th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
Please don't send me Santa's quest items ! I need Fuel 20, of you don't have it, then Lollipops or Earplugs are ok.

Just started Red Launch. You are all welcome !

Last edited:

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Guys, I need your advice. Either I'm too stupid or those major players are too smart.
There are only 3 collections to get a QL:
1. Jets (Hydroponic Greenhouse, Atlas,Spaceship,Solar System, Star Chart)
2. Jumbos (Digiral Grand Piano, Disco Ball, Retro Rocket, Celestial Couple, Horoscope).
3. Turbo Prop (Safety Tether, Life Insurance, Astronaut FAK, Bubble Chamber, Gravitational Lens).
So! How many QLs are easy for you to stock? Aj states that it's easy to make 30+ launches within an hour. No probs, with dozens QLs and infinite rocket fuel, why not. And that doesn't solve the mystery of plane fuel ocean that super players burn every day.
I can only assume that after playing AC for a year I still miss a very large part of the game and its winning strategies.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Guys, I need your advice. Either I'm too stupid or those major players are too smart.
There are only 3 collections to get a QL:
1. Jets (Hydroponic Greenhouse, Atlas,Spaceship,Solar System, Star Chart)
2. Jumbos (Digiral Grand Piano, Disco Ball, Retro Rocket, Celestial Couple, Horoscope).
3. Turbo Prop (Safety Tether, Life Insurance, Astronaut FAK, Bubble Chamber, Gravitational Lens).
So! How many QLs are easy for you to stock? Aj states that it's easy to make 30+ launches within an hour. No probs, with dozens QLs and infinite rocket fuel, why not. And that doesn't solve the mystery of plane fuel ocean that super players burn every day.
I can only assume that after playing AC for a year I still miss a very large part of the game and its winning strategies.
It's not so hard, just need bunch of greenies. Please keep in mind that during first year on android and IOS greenies producing building was very cheap for them (almost 10 times cheaper then now). So lot's of players could afford many of those buildings. Then there is buying greenies factor. Many players spend decent amount of real money on the game. This forum served it's purpose to gather group of excelent players together. They organize launches (QL parties) in which for example in red launch you have 25-30 players - with 4 QLs active return of shuttle is 1 second, with 3 1,5 minute. This way you can do huge number of launches without spending lots of fuel. Also with use of golden dice (many of them are using it every day while visiting friends) and lots of planetariums you can get lots of items for space chest (i managed to get 34 boxes once with golden dice by visiting 15 planetariums). They can visit up to 50-60. Math is simple. The only issue is fuel - but with good friends and good organization and lots of greenies all this is achievable. Also you get fuel for each space collection.

Reactions: Raf

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@Daenerys (#DaenerysSlegh) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet engine.?
@suckerp (##Fuel20) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.old lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet Engine?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel20) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon,?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/F20Lantern) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)? waiting news
@lacey (#l heater lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@Gyorgy kutsera (#Kugy *Itemneeded*) I sent you Aircraft Tire. Can you send me Aircraft Tire.?
@tanmaya mahapatra (#Fuel need) . I sent you Transmitter (3). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Eva (! eva old lantern) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@KingKong (*king-Hangar2) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillatin Beacon?
@kirsty (kirky kane) . I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?

@Raf R (F lollipop ) -. Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Samzon Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Kesh (#Kesh Fuel 20) - Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Joe7 A (Joe7/Earplugs) - Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

@JaxJaguars - (Jax-Items Needed) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Paper Cutter(9)? waiting news
@Bob1977 (3o0 (WP) .Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

Thanks for all your gift
N.B. Please don't send me event stuffs.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
This forum served it's purpose to gather group of excelent players together. They organize launches (QL parties) in which for example in red launch you have 25-30 players - with 4 QLs active return of shuttle is 1 second, with 3 1,5 minute. This way you can do huge number of launches without spending lots of fuel. Also with use of golden dice (many of them are using it every day while visiting friends) and lots of planetariums you can get lots of items for space chest (i managed to get 34 boxes once with golden dice by visiting 15 planetariums). They can visit up to 50-60. Math is simple. The only issue is fuel - but with good friends and good organization and lots of greenies all this is achievable.
Let's assume they are all fair and simply very well organized. That means they cannot be outmatched anywhere - airlines, space launches, alliances - and cannot be blamed for that. Unfortunately, it doesn't make it any less discouraging.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
January, 1. The gift timer resets at 03.00 UTC. Thanks in advance!
Ispmark, Joe7, Kesh, Raf - connection lost
@Gyorgy kutsera , I send Lantern in exchange for Lantern
@Faith1984 , I send Fuel20 in exchange for Fuel20 (no need for Heater)
@Jake , I send Lantern in exchange for Lantern (no need for Red Paint)

@Daenerys , I send Sleigh Cover in exchange for Lantern
D2 I send Lantern in exchange for Lantern
@RavenENTP , I send Lantern in exchange for Lantern (no need for Snowball)
@lacey , I send Lantern in exchange for Lantern
@Samzon I send Lantern in exchange for Lantern
@suckerp I send Fuel20 in exchange for Fuel20
@KingKong I send Lantern in exchange for Lantern
@Laosge I send Lantern in exchange for Lantern
Hi @Bob1977 can´t return gifts. GI blocked my game.:cool::mad:

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
Do you have "exit signe" , but where is possible to buy Hangar for it?
Reserve hanger is only for storing extra planes. While Extra hanger required Terminal up gradation.
You can buy extra storage slot with greenies only....Right now I have Level Two Hanger... I've bought an extra slot with 10 greenies.....Level 3 Hanger gives you 10 slots.
In any case no matter how many planes you have in your Reserve Hanger only the planes what your terminal can handle will fly.

Check This Link by Greensmith :https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/guide-to-the-reserve-hangar.10076/

Jake

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wevxnjx
Username
AAAE-***
Has anybody else noticed frozen Top100 rankings for flight destinations? The timer starts over but none of the numbers seem to update for me. That goes for my flights and anybody else's. I have mostly just checked some random Falcon, Giant and Jumbo destinations.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@Daenerys (#DaenerysSlegh) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet engine.?
@suckerp (##Fuel20) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.old lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet Engine?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel20) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon,?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/F20Lantern) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)? waiting news
@lacey (#l heater lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@Gyorgy kutsera (#Kugy *Itemneeded*) I sent you Aircraft Tire. Can you send me Aircraft Tire.?
@tanmaya mahapatra (#Fuel need) . I sent you Transmitter (2). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Eva (! eva old lantern) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@KingKong (*king-Hangar2) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillatin Beacon?
@kirsty (kirky kane) . I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?

@Raf R (F lollipop ) -. Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Samzon Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Kesh (#Kesh Fuel 20) - Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Joe7 A (Joe7/Earplugs) - Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

@JaxJaguars - (Jax-Items Needed) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Paper Cutter(9)? waiting news
@Bob1977 (3o0 (WP) .Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

Thanks for all your gift
N.B. Please don't send me event stuffs.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wjrhrzk
Username
faddy daily play
Today I'll readd most of you who i'm not able to visit (I have you on my friend list but levels are screwed and cannot visit you.

Hi pls add me in the game. My name is faddy daily play and friend code is wjrhrzk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom