Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Windows Crashing

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23igolyq
Username
A Disco
For the last two days it has been a nightmare. I play for 30 minutes, collect stuff, send planes. Log off, and back on again later and am back where I am started. I have started the same blue launch 3 times and collected a second sleigh once only to find it gone again when I next check in. I just sped up about 8 flights/helicopters for my daily target and then came back to find I'm back to only three completed again.....Any one else struggling? Getting boring now.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
For the last two days it has been a nightmare. I play for 30 minutes, collect stuff, send planes. Log off, and back on again later and am back where I am started. I have started the same blue launch 3 times and collected a second sleigh once only to find it gone again when I next check in. I just sped up about 8 flights/helicopters for my daily target and then came back to find I'm back to only three completed again.....Any one else struggling? Getting boring now.

Yes, there are issues with GI servers. Multiple forum members have issued tickets with GI.

Top Bottom