Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General which repair items for which planes ?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi everybody,

I am looking for a list of which repair item is need for each kind of planes.
So, could you tell me which item repairs :

Prop :
light engine
Empenage

Turboprop :
Paint
light engine
Empenage
Cockpit glass

Jet :
Paint
Jet engine
Cockpit glass
Aircraft tire

Delta :
Paint
Landing gear
Jet engine
Aircraft tire

Powerfull Delta :
Landing gear
Jet engine
Gyroscope
Altimetre
Aircraft tire

Jumbo :
??

I miss some information !
I know that for Giant and upper, it is new repair items, but what about old ones ?

Thank you very much ! !

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rcztki
Username
Deano Deanii
Also which planes require greenies to repair. Is it true some planes need repairing after every flight?

Also which planes require greenies to repair. Is it true some planes need repairing after every flight?
Now planes which need greenies are s1 and s2. If you have several it can seem to be every flight but it's just the other one breaking down. It's not every flight, but it's often enough that now with the new repair items available a lot of players are switching back to ordinary planes and not buying the S series.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I fly lots of jumbos. One is altimeter, also passenger seat. It changes all the time. No new items but standard breakdown items. Not convinced you can put items in boxes for each plane. Gi change them all the time. Have to have a few of everything.

Really ? ? it often changes ? ?

I am not flying any at the moment so i cant check, perhaps others may be able to assist
For Jumbo I have seen altimeter, gyroscope, passenger seat, and landing gear.

thank you for your help :D !

Top Bottom