Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

which is the last item you need to complete the quest

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Woh, it is really amazing. I completed the mission....:)
I got one university ....thanks to all of you. The visits to day to your universities was very succesfull

my last required item was the pom-pons. i finished the collection 3 days ago, just didnt cash them in so that i can get the stars for the 3 destinations. finally receive all the stars by using the secret faucet to speed up the flights. i have build 4 university and have 2 in stock. i will sell the other 3 which i have build tmw (so those who have not finish the.quest can still come to collect the stuffs), coz i have no more land

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
I only need a bicycle and a basketball basket....unfortunately I need 3 of each of them! I have stacks of the other stuff, just cannot seem to get those. Alas, I am doomed not to finish this quest.
Mark.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Well my universties must have a strong sports programme, well except basketball. I have 13 Football Helmets, 19 Baseball Gloves and 17 Pom Poms extra!
I will miss the 3rd Stanford star. :-/

I completed it all using time travel. Landing planes 24 hours and a few seconds after they were sent I
tended to get a lot of the same items. I think the randomiser for item drops is related to time since
flight sent. Not sure why my time travel wasn't punished with all the reports of that. Better than spending real money on the game though.

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
Missed out on completing the mission for 1 backpack and 1 helmet :(
two coffeecups short for me.

funny thing: while my only university (build last week Saturday) gave me exactly one item up to yesterday, this morning suddenly two items dropped ... go figure :)

Top Bottom