Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Which bonus is efficient for the event?

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Golden Dice, because it works on "collectibles" (eg tulips, both event and the Amsterdam ones are collectibles.
Spy Glass won't work, because there is no quest for those items. The event doesn't count as quest, and even if it would, it's concerned about final items, not the components that drop.

Device
  1. Android
Golden Dice, because it works on "collectibles" (eg tulips, both event and the Amsterdam ones are collectibles.
Spy Glass won't work, because there is no quest for those items. The event doesn't count as quest, and even if it would, it's concerned about final items, not the components that drop.
I like the theory.....

I really imagine you like Man in Black in real life....

:p

Eren

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Zeytin11
I activated the golden dice bonus. It works well so far. I completed 3 flower collections.

But I think it's not working with butterflies as good as it works with flowers:/

Top Bottom