Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android What on earth is that?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
They will fix it anyway and whether we tell them or not will not speed it up by the looks of it. This update is way too buggy so they'll be quite busy chasing them all. I'm not even sure they'll fix all of it by the time of the next update. So don't fret and enjoy it for now. (y)
Way too buggy? This update is fine on my games, one of the smoothest yet. And the helicopters are :cool:.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Ahhhh, you just reminded me about the forum on here called Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors.

Perhaps you regard this forum as Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors when it suits you.

Don't like to but in here... but wouldn't it have been more helpful and dignified for the newer members to have been told Ivan is on here...I didn't know but I @'d him last week and I honestly didn't know but someone from the Forum PM'd me and I learnt from that and I am so grateful that someone just took the time to explain and save me future embarrassment (y)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
these bugs like that for the player will be fixed asap.. all the other bugs against the players like the star rewarding will be fixed at a later stage.. this is GI :/
This is very true...it's a case against what's going on from the new members whom genuinely didn't know and then a free for all from the well established whom think it's ok to mock, collect pax and greenies when the newbies have no idea (like me last week what was going on). I feel the established members don't like it, I just really feel for the newbies...tbh what is actually worse being honest about bugs or deceiving GI...sometimes a little advice and help is all that's needed...GI always get to the bottom of these things anyway

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
This is very true...it's a case against what's going on from the new members whom genuinely didn't know and then a free for all from the well established whom think it's ok to mock, collect pax and greenies when the newbies have no idea (like me last week what was going on). I feel the established members don't like me because I try to stand up for freedom of speech, I really feel for the newbies...tbh what is actually worse being honest about bugs or deceiving GI...sometimes a little advice and help is all that's needed...GI always get to the bottom of these things anyway

Very true. It seems as though some players pipe up if a bug disadvantages them, but conveniently keep quiet when the bug benefits them somewhat. I also raised this bug last week in another thread.

p.s. Looking down my list of neighbours, I see that you're in my list.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
It's not just the developers you need to be wary of. This is a public forum. Beware... talk to your circle whom you can trust. Or use Area 51 or pm.

Top Bottom