Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General What is the reason to have 3 stars on each destinations?

Strato

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
20YQG46CG
Username
Strato
The beauty of this game is that there is no one goal in the game that should be archived. Each user can set his/her own goal(s). Some goals are pretty clear for me, say to build all possible adventure buildings or to maximize capacity of a terminal / number of planes ... As I see, one of the very popular goal is to have 3 stars on all destinations. What is the point? Award from this is relatively small. I see a sense on early stages of the game when stars allow user to fly to new destinations. But what is the sense in this later (especially when take into account that earning 3 stars for some destinations that require 200+ flights can be boring)? Is this some kind of measure of progress/success in the game?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
yes, stars are a measure of progress in thegame.

Each time you complete a star you get a small reward whether coins or mystery boxes containing flight or repair items.

You need a certain number of completed stars to advance to the next level for flight destinations. The more stars you have the more destinations open in later levels.

Top Bottom