Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend Code for 8th January 2016

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Dj schiphol
Username
Dj schiphol
This problem on problem game is getting old real soon ,and dont forget to buy some greenies for a lot of money (you worked hard for) so we can go on an dont do what we suppost to do,exept well do it from an holliday adress

D

Deleted member 5399

<<<< WHHooooo! hoooo! hoooo! hoooo!
3 greenies; what can I buy with that? I spose I can see if my pet shop has bird seed that cheap.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Newyear404 was last week code.
Someone found Snow404(or guessed it) and published it last week on Fb page/groups. As it's holidays they planned 2 codes in advance to be published in 2 different week's(Newyear404 on January 1 & Snow404 on January 9).
So if you have used Snow404 last week, you Can't use it this week :(.
Thank you for understanding :)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
RogF1
Newyear404 was last week code.
Someone found Snow404(or guessed it) and published it last week on Fb page/groups. As it's holidays they planned 2 codes in advance to be published in 2 different week's(Newyear404 on January 1 & Snow404 on January 9).
So if you have used Snow404 last week, you Can't use it this week :(.
Thank you for understanding :)

So those of us who used snow404 last week have lost out - not good :(

Top Bottom