Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday January 6th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and pasteyour signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

@zenmie: Sent you Fuel (20).
@Lmerimac: sent you Old Lantern.
@suzy: sent you Old Lantern.
@mohsen larijani: sent you Old Lantern.
@M22: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@javi: sent you Fuel (20) and Spaceship Launch Console to your javi4 game.
@SannSunn: sent you Perfume.
@Nina: sent you Old Lantern.
@Puppy Chou: sent you Old Lantern.
@LAX: sent you Icicle.
@Ledwyn: sent you Icicle.
@Gt city: sent you Earplugs.
@Toertchen: sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Old Lantern.
@amaidment: sent you Old Lantern.
@Juvenal: sent you Fuel (20).
@Bali Hi, sent you Old Lantern.
@Theo1977: sent you Fuel (20).
@Pakman: sent you Fuel (20).
@Hburr: sent you Fuel (20).

Hi neighbors,
Yes, I did today my start #100 :) Today's Spy Glass helped a lot and I got many items from the 5 continent destinations and Lapland but for some reason my daily counter didn't reset and today I'm not able to visit neighbors and send gifts. I hope tomorrow this two features will work again. So guys sorry for not sending you lanterns today but I still need many Old Lanterns - I'm still fighting to get 4 more Forgetful Santa collections and third star on three of the 5 continent destinations. I'm very thankful for each received lantern.
@javi - I will send tomorrow space launch console to javi4. It will be something I will need immediately after the quest ends as well.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Ouch! I can't fly any of my big planes because I ran out of spare propellers and wireless compasses! Can anybody help? I'm trying to fly to Santiago and Oslo to get the remaining items for my building upgrades on chloe11111
I sent you 3 requests. Please exchange compass with my main game, I need 200 hundred of them

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
OMG and my chloe2 game just ran out of catering. Dratted christmas event. I will have to complete it because it made me take my eye off the ball.

@javi I accepted your requests.
only the request from javi3 was accepted:(. the other 2 are still in waiting..
sent a compass from javi3.
could you try please to invite javi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom