Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 6th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
diwata - sent you ergo chairs.... I don't think anyone can send you video wall...

tdv, I know you sent me ergo chairs. I even accepted them but they are not showing on my count in the warehouse. Is there any reason why? Could it be a glitch or should I be able to see it somewhere?

air canillas - can you send me an invite for my Jason2 user (avmu12c)? I think I accidentally hit the "X" next to your name when I was scrolling, and it won't let me re-add you.

diwata - can you send me shampoo to my Jason account (a7zhzva)

Also, if anyone has cooling chambers they can send to my Jason 2 user I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for all the gifts you sent! I have returned gifts to most of you. Signature has been updated.

valestij: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Do Not Disturb Sign, also received a Bath Towel from you, which I don't need, please do not send things that I didn't ask, don't want you waste you limited gift resource.
stevel2606: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
Toddfish: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Hose.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Flight Catering, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, will check your post/signature again later.
notch: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Deidei-1jl219: thanks for the Fuel (although I don't need Fuel, would rather to have the items in my request list), sent you Flight Catering.
Sky Ranger: thanks for the Osillating Beacon. sent you Laser Level.
Kei: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Supply.
Ivan: thanks for the Grinding Machine although I don't need it, I don't see you posted since Dec 18 and your in-game name still shows Old Lantern, not sure what you need now, will check yor post/signature again later.
hungyauming: thanks for Spare Propeller, I flipped my fingure tonight, so am not sure what I sent to you, will be careful next time.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Passengers, I don't have the items you asked, will check your post/signature again later.
air canillas: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel.
cap'n5: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Navigation Module.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Osillating Beacon.
Event Horizon: thanks for the gifts you sent, really appreciate that, sent you Chocolate Candies.
pienicki: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel Additives.
zenmie: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Osillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
chirimoya: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't see a post from you since Dec 27, not sure what you need now, will check your post/signature again later.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Cooling Chamber.
Cicignon: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
lkoo: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Cooling Chamber.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel Hose.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
air canillas - can you send me an invite for my Jason2 user (avmu12c)? I think I accidentally hit the "X" next to your name when I was scrolling, and it won't let me re-add you.

Also, if anyone has cooling chambers they can send to my Jason 2 user I'd greatly appreciate it.
Hi, I've sent an invite for jason2.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata

I think I sent, not sure if I told you.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom