Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 29th May 2013 - Andriod Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Signature updated.
How do I get the Spaceship Launch console. It seems nobody had it. Can't fly to get them and I'm not using my green to purchase them. :bawling::depressed::hilarious:

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Signature updated.
How do I get the Spaceship Launch console. It seems nobody had it. Can't fly to get them and I'm not using my green to purchase them. :bawling::depressed::hilarious:
Yes you can get it by flying to Canaries. Nobody except tdv has it, but I haven't seen tdv around for quite some time now. If you don't see the items from flight to Canaries, then that means you haven't done some of the tasks yet. You have to complete some of the tasks before it reaches the point where the task is to upgrade the MCC to level 2 and the items will show up from Canaries flight.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks for all the gifts, everyone. Been super busy but am always gifting everyday.

My most pressing need these days is FUEL as usual.

Have a great day!:)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
a3qky20
Username
Samir
Need:
Fuel3/Fuel20/Passengers10
Repair items: Light Engine, Empennage, Paint, Aircraft Tire, Passenger Seat, Altimeter.
Flight items: Landing Lamp, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Deicer.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 40
Stars: 75
Hearts: 07
Good day everybody,thanks for yours gifts,I will send my gifts again late evening .Everybody, who can send TV Panels,your help will very appreciate "Please don't waste your gifts. Don't send items I have not requested."(c)diwata;)
Will send more gifts today late evening EST to​
air canillas@from signature​
If you need something different, tell me ,otherwise i will send according of your signature from things I can send

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
The forum feels so dead these days.... what happened?:D Everyone must be on vacation. A month ago gifting threads are already 3 pages by this time.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Thanks for the gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago!

rdunton: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Spare Wire.
al862: thanks for Flight Catering, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
Joe: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Flight Catering.
Doune: thanks for the Spare Wire and Additional Radar. sent you Spare Wire.
Kitty: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Landing Lamp.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
flip123: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
summerxcape: thanks for the Fuel Supply, I don't see a post from you since Jan 11, not sure what you need right now, will check your post again later.
pienicki: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Passengers.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Additional Radar. I don't see a post from you since March 6, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Flight Catering.
valestij: thanks for the Fuel Supply. I don't see a post from you since March 13, and your signature hasn't been updated for months, don't know what you need now, will check your post again later.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Flight Catering.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Flight Catering.
Ivan: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't see you posted since Dec 18, not sure what you need now, will check yor post again later.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
perezgreg: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Gyroscope to your PG2 game.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Passengers.
myriam: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Grinding Machine.
air canillas: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Passengers.
12:34: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Navigation Module.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Oscillating Beacon.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
P

piloot Darwin

HELP HELP,
yesterday I made a mistake by accident I sold my flight school. So I hope some one can help me I need
2 FLIGHT HELMETS

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Yes you can get it by flying to Canaries. Nobody except tdv has it, but I haven't seen tdv around for quite some time now. If you don't see the items from flight to Canaries, then that means you haven't done some of the tasks yet. You have to complete some of the tasks before it reaches the point where the task is to upgrade the MCC to level 2 and the items will show up from Canaries flight.
Thanks for the info. o_O

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

Thanks for the gifts NOYA12 received and i've send all gifts for today a moment ago.
See sig. what that game needs, Thanks!~!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom