Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 20th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406

You cannot have it both ways.
If you want to keep your fuel exploit you must accept that you will not get any new buildings or quests until you update.
Some players accept this and stay on older versions. I would find that boring and relish the frustrations of a new quest.:cry:
Okay , thank you...:)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
Hi all again!... I'm gifting the best I can but I couldn't post everyday so here is my today list.
I apologize but I make alot of mistakes today because my hand is hurt :( so I touch with my fingers some wrong gifts I don't know what I send to some of you or if it was a wrong gift :X3: if thatt's the case I'm sorry :notworthy:
Also please if any of you can help me with some Fuel Supply (11) I'll be happy ;)

InCoNvEnIeNtE - landing lamp
One Bad Day -add. radar
Bali Hi - chocolate candies
jimmy21 - i don't know if i send you a wrong gift sorry :notworthy:
Angry Bear -spare wire
pienicki -nav module
JAKEL - server rack
antony1406 - spare wire ... sorry if not :notworthy:
karthi - I was trying to send passengers but sorry if is wrong :notworthy:
Deetee04 -nav module
brookeluke - fuel hose
Brian Skinner - landing lamp
tdv - can't gift but I visit you (^_*)
busbyelliot -fuel hose
@
Dont worry , i got the correct gift and i hope your hand gets better soon !! :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
I did not finish the mission. Fell 5 butterflies short. Thanks again for your gifts. Sent out my gifts for tonight. Hope you have better luck with the mission.

pienicki my gift reset 2hours later than usual on Monday. Hope that is the case for you and it will be enough time to get your butterflies.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks for all the gifts I received today. I also would like to thank tdv for helping me in my launch.:)

I also got enough gyroscopes for now. So happy! I will be sending out my gifts in about 30 minutes.

I need more flight catering now. My passengers are always hungry.:confused:

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I sent:
InCoNvEnIeNtE : Navigation Module
javi : Spare Propeller
kd8ov : Spare Wire
kitkitkit (kit3) : Flight Catering
lkoo : Oscillating Beacon
@mada Flight Catering
nsari & sari2 : Flight Catering x2
olly 333 : Gyroscope
pienicki : Navigation Module
primodakine : Fuel Hose
Raaaaaaaandy : Deicer
Suresh : Fuel Hose
syapik : Flight Catering

4 hours and 30 minutes to go, 7 nets in stock, and 2 butterflies to go... can't visit neighbours anymore, I don't think I'm gonna pass this...

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Gifts sent. Good Lord! I reaaally wish I could send more than 20 gifts.:(

I'm doing a rotation on gifting. So if you didn't get any today, you'll get one tomorrow.;)

tdv - I know you just sent me altimeters a couple of days ago but for some reason, I already used up 3 of those the last 2 days. So, if you could spare me some more altimeters, I would be really grateful!:D

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
Hi all again!... I'm gifting the best I can but I couldn't post everyday so here is my today list.
I apologize but I make alot of mistakes today because my hand is hurt :( so I touch with my fingers some wrong gifts I don't know what I send to some of you or if it was a wrong gift :X3: if thatt's the case I'm sorry :notworthy:
Also please if any of you can help me with some Fuel Supply (11) I'll be happy ;)

InCoNvEnIeNtE - landing lamp
One Bad Day -add. radar
Bali Hi - chocolate candies
jimmy21 - i don't know if i send you a wrong gift sorry :notworthy:
Angry Bear -spare wire
pienicki -nav module
JAKEL - server rack
antony1406 - spare wire ... sorry if not :notworthy:
karthi - I was trying to send passengers but sorry if is wrong :notworthy:
Deetee04 -nav module
brookeluke - fuel hose
Brian Skinner - landing lamp
tdv - can't gift but I visit you (^_*)
busbyelliot -fuel hose
@
no need to say sorry..i received passengers only..Get well sooooooooooon..

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
gifts sent out. some of you may get two this morning. i was working so hard yesterday and almost lost yesterdays gifts. got them out just before my list refreshed. sent out a couple neighbour requests. i have some of the items you need.
PS: Someone start the Thursday thread plz. Its a sunny public holiday in RSA so I'm out of here!

S

Sorumbas

Hi everyone, no luck with butterflies also. :( . In the begginig i had sent shears to every neighbour and got fuel back, conclusion i started with butterflis 5 days ago 12 butterflies 3 repeated is not bad but not enough. If i knew this forum early it could be different. Next time we will get :). Congrats to all that completed the quest.

I stil needing the same items. lister0f5meg, did u get my shear also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom