Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 20th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
good morning to all...have a nice day...
tdv spacial thanks to you..because of you i complete my travel agency and repair base..(y)(y)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Morning, all.

my Android username: Gt city 3
my Friend code: a1job9t
items i would need: 1x Textbook; 2x Insulation. Then also:2x Shredders, 2x Stamps, 1x Cash Counter

Thanks! (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a386ohq
Username
mg name what i need
Hello
Have a beautiful birthday yesterday i will become an apple user ! Need time to understand...be older :)
sgabor will invit ou on android and then will send you cash counter
tdv has send you invit on your tdv19 account you are on y waiting list for answer thanks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all,

I am building a new flight catering facility. Can someone please sent me a cooling chamber?

Thank you
ps it is snowing again :-(

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone!

Updated the needed items on my sig. Today, I need fuel hoses and oscillating beacons. My stock of gyroscopes is down to 2 so if you could send me some, I would appreciate it!;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Not happy dosent look like i am going to complete this mission need 2 butterflys and with only a day left not gonna happen i think, u never get 2 butterflys in 1 day :( :( :( :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
pienicki, don't lose the hope. Yesterday I caught three butterflies, two different ones and other one that already had several times repeated. A lot of luck for you.
tdv, one more time, THANKS!!!

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Hi all,

I am building a new flight catering facility. Can someone please sent me a cooling chamber?

Thank you
ps it is snowing again :-(
Sent Jp2 a Cooling Chamber, pretty sure it can be sent cross platform as i sent if from Flyerduck my ipad game.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

melony: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Spare Wire.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
al862: thanks for Navigation Module, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
Friso: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel Hose.
pienicki: thanks for the Navigation Modeul, sent you Navigation Module.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for Gyroscope, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, will check your post/signature again later.
jlosada: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel Hose.
air canillas: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
lauren: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel Additivies.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
86Stalker: thanks for the Flight catering, sent you Flight Catering.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel Hose.
valestij: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Amperemeter to your Jason2 account.
summerxcape: thanks for the Navigation Module, I don't see a post from you since Jan 11, not sure what you need right now, will check your post again later.
stevel2606: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
antony1406: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Powerful Radio Transmitter.
Toddfish: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Spare Propeller.
hungyauming: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Cooling Chamber.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.

kitkitkit: thanks for the Purning Shears, do you ever read other's posts? I don't need Pruning Shears and have stated that in multiple posts and in my signature since more than a week ago, the mission already ended in my game. I am not sure who hasn't finished the flowers yet. Please do not waste your limited gift resouces, you can send Pruning Sheras to others in the forum who need it and who still has the mission, thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
I have a doubt , if anybody could help me with it, please reply...i have an older version of airport city (1.68) , which i dont wanna update because of a GI bug which helps me to exploit the avaliablity of fuel ! Now i want to know if i could get a launch pad , mission control center and launch spaceships from that version ? Is it possible without updating ? Also if there is a way to update without eliminating that glitch ?? :)

S

Sorumbas

Hi Everybody,
diwata as soon my cycle renew i wiil send u a flight item.
Craig i will send the great shots
air canillas and pienicki i sent u a request please accept
I still experiecing problems with the codes and some codes returns to me an error.

pienicki, in my best day i collected 4 butterflies, so there is a lot of hope for you.

I´m still in need of 2xall inclusive bracelets, 4x Dispatchers, 1xVideo Panel, and now some Landing Lamps would be good.

Good luck to everybody to get the items and with the butterfly hunting ;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Sent Jp2 a Cooling Chamber, pretty sure it can be sent cross platform as i sent if from Flyerduck my ipad game.
Thanks One Bad Day, it arrived. I didn't even try because I thought it wouldn't go through....
And where were you... mist you.... sent shears to both games but didn't really know if you needed them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom