Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 1st May 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
It's 11:02 here, GMT 05:02, US EST 00:02. So it's safe to say it's 1st May now :LOL:
I have just sent out items for the mission:
air canillas : Biker Jacket
Bali Hi : Biker Jacket
Blackcloud : Spotlight
Chloe11111 : Biker Jacket. Thanks for your multiple jackets!!!
Happy Helen : Biker Jacket
javi : Biker Jacket
lkoo : Spotlight
mooers : Biker Jacket
nsari & sari2 : Biker Jacket
olly 333 : Biker Jacket
Phantom : (ph2) Spotlight
pienicki : Spotlight
primodakine : Biker Jacket
Raaaaaaaandy : Biker Jacket

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all,

I have been away for work (and no internet) so I just updated my Jpjpjp2 game.
As I have nothing yet I could use 4 loudspeakers, 4 power amplifiers, 4 spotlights and 4 haze machines and of course a lot of bikerjackets :)

Sorry for not sending gifts the last few days....

Thanks

Device
  1. Android
I could use some arena items (see signature).

Please don't send any Biker Jackets, my 5 Festival Camping are dropping plenty (about 2 every 20 minutes).
If you need jackets I will return them.

thank you,

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
game name : bibigarf rockStar
friend code: aln6ipd

It's TIME TO ROCK!!!

i need to build the arena
i need : Loudspeaker , Power Amplifier, Spotlight, Haze Machine
50 x Biker Jacket

thanks for the help
yaron

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Hi hung,

I saw you changed your in-game name from H-item needed to Hung-item needed, Could you please talk to hungyauming who is using that in-game name? It is very confusing in the game as hungyauming is already using Hung-item needed for a long time and I now have 2 users with the name Hung-item needed........ It gets confusing......

Thank you

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Goodmorning!
I am very glad with the gifts you sent to me
For the rockquest I need: 3 loudspeakers and 2 amplifiers, and of course some jackets...

I'll send my gifts within a few hours.
Have a nice (rock)day, success with the mission!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6rjq6
Username
Jonny
Hello everyone, Hi Bali Hi can u send me Biker Jackets please and I will send u Haze Machine if u still need it. Hi jimmy21 can u send me Biker Jackets please I will send u Haze Machine, Hi bibigarf can u send me Biker Jackets please I will send u Biker Jackets in return. Hi olly 333 can u send me Biker Jackets please and I will send them in return. Hi tdv can u send me Biker Jackets please and also let me know what u would like in return. Thanks everyone for all your help.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Hello everyone, Hi Bali Hi can u send me Biker Jackets please and I will send u Haze Machine if u still need it. Hi jimmy21 can u send me Biker Jackets please I will send u Haze Machine, Hi bibigarf can u send me Biker Jackets please I will send u Biker Jackets in return. Hi olly 333 can u send me Biker Jackets please and I will send them in return. Hi tdv can u send me Biker Jackets please and also let me know what u would like in return. Thanks everyone for all your help.

Hi, I think it was you I deleted one week ago by mistaken, if you can add me again?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
hei guys, thank you all for gifts, i managed to finish my 1st Music Arena but i still need items for my second building. i'm 40/40 with Musical Instruments and 63/100 with B. Jackets.
But i'm stuck, i have to buy the Map to Tollan from Airship Store but lazy Duke Croocker's not in town o_O

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Good morning to all, i need 4 power amplifiers and biker jackets 32/100.
Send all gifts for today, tks and good luck to all

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 33
Stars: 62
Hearts: 06
Hello everybody,thanks for yours gifts,will send again afternoon​
@ice​
@Sorumbas​
@jml​
@doune​
@olly 333​
@nico​
@sari​
@Sari2​

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
No need biker jackets anymore. Already collected 100 of them.

Just need the arena items..!! And the zeppelin from airship dock is not coming yet..!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
hi all,

please help..... I have to fly to machu picchu but I can't find the flight. the 'show me' button does not give me the flight...... between which city's should I look???

thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom