Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 19th June 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks for all your gifts, generous neighbors.:)

I know I sound like a broken record, but I could use all the fuel (and spare tires) I could get. I wish I know how to 'game' this game. Somebody has to teach me how to get that version with giftable fuel 20 and how to send more than 1 gift to myself!:ROFLMAO: Then I can send 1000 fuel20 to myself.:p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
Hooorraayyy..!!! Finished the mission already..!! got a crop circle and UFO monument..!! struggled to near death to collect the fuel and many disappointment when the drop rate from UFO crash is so low. But finished already..!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
Screenshot_2013-06-19-07-32-11.png

FI-NAL-LY..!!!

P

piloot Darwin

Oké I'll be back,
I start the game all over and I have contact with GI and they are looking if the can give me back My old levels. So I have a new friend code and I 'm on level 3.
I will wait for a few days before I send you all a invitation to become neighbors.
so don't send any items to my old friend code

Need 2 Copy Machines. They don't seem to want to drop from the flights. I'm not even close to filling my first 20 neighbor spots in my new game. So, send a request if you want in. Check out my gift list below!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Hello to all, i have uptdated my sign, gonna try to send all the gifts.
Inco sign its also updated, tdv can u help with that?
With the bug i dont gonna finish this mission, with only 6 days it was impossible :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

Thanks for the gifts NOYA12 received today, just send out the gifts from that game.

NOYA12 needs urgently: 1x Ergonomic Chair and altimeters, tdv or Bali Hi can and are you willing to help me with these items?????
Thanks in advance.............

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Hi
Sky Ranger do you still need another wall speaker
Thanks zenmie for the three Wall Speakers you sent to me. Let me know what you would like in return from my gift list.
I received the fourth and final speaker from @PE L7 control pl (not sure if you are a member here, but thanks)

Bali Hi Thanks for all the Fuel (20). Could you please send another Bench for my soccer/football Stadium?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
Thanks Sorumbas..!!

javi, yep. after expert level, the drop rate of hydraulic tool is so low. 1 drop per 10 flights. I almost buy hydraulic tools using green cash, but suddenly I got a hydraulic tool, click a UFO crash, 3 items drop..!! so lucky..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom