Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Weather Station

I really do not understand stand the real reasons and benefits of having a weather station, I had this idea that once you buy one then upgrade to all its level like I did I'll enjoy having it on my city but no I still get the same bad weather.

I thought that having this weather station will allow me the opportunity to mitigate and at least plan around or through the weather system but no same conditions persist and the option to plan is still somewhere in the tunnel of non-existant.

Now, why do we really have or need the weather station?
Could it be that I maybe missing something?
How exactly does this weather station work?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Allegedly, a level 3 WS makes bad weather 30% less likely.
Does it really? No idea, it's impossible to say. Also, if you have all the planes, then the bonuses you can earn are probably helpful.
But, maybe this will become less of an issue from next week's release?

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I have experienced less weather issues. Before I upgraded to level 3, the issues seemed to be constant. However, like you said @Teboho there isn't a way to quantify it because we were never given an actual percentage per flights. I complete the daily quest (at least those that are available to where I can fly) daily to get the bonuses. I like the Shaman Drum the best, which is the level 2 quest bonus, therefore, you must meet at least the first 6 flights to get it. I must say though, I am looking forward tot he update that will give us the amount of time for the weather issue and will then end at the end of that time. That's real life situations...weather issues don't last forever thankfully.

Top Bottom