Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Weather station quests

Different flight every day, using aircraft that your level would allow you to have. (Unfortunately, not what you currently have - for example, on Crescnt3 I do not have Condors or thunderbirds, but I will get a flight for one of those) Every 3 days you get a reward, and after 9 days you get Vintage Weathervane. If you miss a day, it goes right back to the beginning. When you complete the 9 days, it goes back to the beginning. So far, the rewards have always stayed the same.

weather station.JPG

do the quests go away
A test is considered complete when a flight a required destination has been completed and this will count towards the following day's quest and if they are completed successfully consecutively for 3, 6 and 9 days you get the specified reward. If for instance you complete the 9 days quests and get awarded the vintage weathervane on the 10th day you will start afresh afresh from day 1 then re-do the whole cycle all over again.

Does this mean that i need to complete each row? For example, i currently have only the first row active(days 1,2, and 3). I am almost at the end of the day 1 quest and have most of day 2 to go, nothing for 3. So if I finish today's quest today, and tomorrow's quest tomorrow, then finish day 3 the day after tomorrow, i win the prize, correct? Will that then open the second row quests?
Thanks

So if I finish today's quest today, and tomorrow's quest tomorrow, then finish day 3 the day after tomorrow, i win the prize, correct?
Correct.
Will that then open the second row quests?
No, it will not because to open other rows you need to upgrade the building.

can someone explain the weather station quests to me? The seem straight forward, make x number of flight to city in one day or two days, but do the quests go away or change after that day.

Or do I have it wrong?
Thanks
Dont do it you will waste your time and then you cannot completed if you want
Vintage Weathervane
13164356_1346684112025472_1240775464610020514_n.png

You buy the The Mystery Bonus chest from Duke 2 times a week and just for 8000 coins maybe you will get the chance for this bonus.
Also you can get it if you complete the Figures and Figurines collection

Dont do it you will waste your time and then you cannot completed if you want
Vintage Weathervane
13164356_1346684112025472_1240775464610020514_n.png

You buy the The Mystery Bonus chest from Duke 2 times a week and just for 8000 coins maybe you will get the chance for this bonus.
Also you can get it if you complete the Figures and Figurines collection

I have to agree. Unless you have access to all the aircraft that your level allows you to fly, you won't be able to complete the weather station flights.

Top Bottom