Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows WE WINDOWS PLAYERS FEEL SO LOST

D

Deleted member 5399

You know I've seen some serious glitches in AC before but this really takes the cake, when all it looks like is icing on the cake, but no candles, candies, or other decorations.
Come on GI. Just post a popup we can't visit the neighbor because you haven't given us the upgrade yet, (as always we are last). Sheesh I can't even visit my own android game if I had to. And this is attempts to visit all of those who have the upgrade. Not even an airplane hangar n sight.
SO WRONG.JPG

You know I've seen some serious glitches in AC before but this really takes the cake, when all it looks like is icing on the cake, but no candles, candies, or other decorations.
Come on GI. Just post a popup we can't visit the neighbor because you haven't given us the upgrade yet, (as always we are last). Sheesh I can't even visit my own android game if I had to. And this is attempts to visit all of those who have the upgrade. Not even an airplane hangar n sight.View attachment 5652
-started yesterday, was wondering if it was a one day glitch. Same thing this am, ALL neighbors completely blank. Just another glitch in a long line of issues.

D

Deleted member 5399

I use a thing called Blue Stacks app, that allows me to download android games, so it's kind of having an operating system within another.
Wish there were something for iPad or iPhone.
But I can play an Android version of AC. I updated the game there and although I could see houses and such on Windows player games, I found most of them I could not visit as well.
So the glitch seems to be working from both directions.

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
I am on Android and have not yet updated. Some people's airports looks like what you posted above... Covered by an avalanche! But there are still neighbors I can visit. I also cannot send ANY gifts to anyone!

So far I am still able to fly and collect passengers and play the game normally otherwise. Hopefully the windows update will be available soon for you guys!!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The game is playing up - although the land discount window is open, it also seems the airship is trying to appear and dock. Another gaming problem it would seem.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

The game is playing up - although the land discount window is open, it also seems the airship is trying to appear and dock. Another gaming problem it would seem.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
hi captain rollins when the airship leaves til some time after reset there will be interference the solution is to remove the road to the airship and build it again in 24hours and problem shall be solved

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
hi captain rollins when the airship leaves til some time after reset there will be interference the solution is to remove the road to the airship and build it again in 24hours and problem shall be solved

Or just do as I do and move the dock away from road unless you want to buy from Duke.
Then move it to road buy and then move dock back away from road. It is much easier than
deleting and rebuilding roads all the time IMO. :cool:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

My thanks to you and @Wired Parrott for your help - the problem has been resolved, as per both your suggestions. Thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
QUOTE Just over half my neighbours cities have disappeared like this. Don't know why some have and some have not.
QUOTE Ok, now my city is not producing any cash or passengers.......eeeeeeerrrgggg!
And I haven't got any planes to fly!!!!!!!

....ok, now my game is updated and reset and my city has disappeared. Contacted support and waiting for it to be reinstated, but I was in a neck and neck race for a flight rating....grrrr! I'll be pipped at the post new!

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
QUOTE Just over half my neighbours cities have disappeared like this. Don't know why some have and some have not.
QUOTE Ok, now my city is not producing any cash or passengers.......eeeeeeerrrgggg!

....ok, now my game is updated and reset and my city has disappeared. Contacted support and waiting for it to be reinstated, but I was in a neck and neck race for a flight rating....grrrr! I'll be pipped at the post new!

Got my game back but still go blank neighbours. Thanks support!

Top Bottom