Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Warehouse storage limited

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
You can update but do not Reinstall.
So you are saying this only happens if you reinstall?

I'd say this needs an official explanation right about now on what this is supposed to do and how to get rid of the limit for legit players restoring their games, if its to stop reinstalls.

Edited to add a line between question and statement to make it clear the question was for AJ and the statement about an explanation was general.

Last edited:

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Quickest way to get users to uninstall the app if this isn't just a bug....... Introduce stupid amount of flights for alliance quests then limit players to 100 items.....

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
At least I told you what to do to avoid 100 Limit, Sorry that I was not able to provide you a good solution.
As I said in my reply, we need an official explanation on how this works.

I'm assuming its a try to combat cheating by restoring your game and thats a great idea But if 100 limit on items is the only difference all it will do is make them restore more.
The only people it will hurt is honest players who for some reason has to restore their game, like getting a new unit or after a crash.
So how do these honest players get rid of this limit?

Top Bottom