Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Warehouse storage limited

Sammy KingSAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047q1vbx
Username
KingSAM
Has anyone experienced warehouse storage limitations
Warehouse now limited to 100 per item
Screenshot_2017-05-30-15-44-35.png

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
I'm on Android and it hasn't affected me yet. I just checked my warehouse and have over 100 of several items. With the all the furor over the last update I don't think GI would be smart to introduce another penalty. They will probably loose a lot of old time players over this one.

Jezzzus ... that will pi$$ off so many players if that has now been introduced. Is there a new update out that has caused this or did maybe Gi build in timer from the last one?

It seems to me that this is hammering all us fair players yet again whilst the cheaters (we all know who they are) just crack on, reinvent themselves and continue their workarounds - bet they won't have <100 items in their warehouse!!!

Most gaming programmers work hard to make their games more interesting for players, not tear apart players that have followed the game rules and gotten good at it.

Terrible leadership, G!!!!!

Imagine if Nintendo decided Super Mario 8 was too easy so they uploaded a patch so Mario could not jump?!? "Sorry, we made a mistake... he wasn't supposed to be able to jump."

Make the game more challenging with creative programming, not destroying your existing code! Pathetic!!! :mad::rage::banghead:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
That would be shocking because if you have to fly the alliance mission 100 of them are gone easily so it would maybe make sense for buildings but not for flight items which are needed often...

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Oh boy.
Hey, I know a way.
Lets make back up.

Looks like being cheaters will make your life easier.

Robby, please tell us how to back up. Especially on NOX. Even if we do back up, it will soon not let us visit neighbors tho, right?

What have we done to deserve this treatment? Spent too much money?

Top Bottom