Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Waiting for Super Mystery Building super sale...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
I am so patiently of a Super mystery building sale but now i am at a stage where i am getting a bit sick of waiting :/ i just want it to come and its twice a year s.o. told me but when will it be August? Seprember? October? Who knows... Maybe never :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
another question. is the drop rate of the planetarium the same if u visit it in your own town or is it higher when u visit one in your friends town

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
another question. is the drop rate of the planetarium the same if u visit it in your own town or is it higher when u visit one in your friends town
now it's preety much the same, until recently it was more from neighbors. But keep in mind that you can click yours every 5,5 h and neighbors once per day (yes you can visit more neighbors per days so numbers are on visiting side).

Top Bottom