Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Visa center problem

Visa center bug.jpg

I start contract for 1 hour then i found this bug i cannot collect the passengers.
first try: land all my planes and start to send as the message in the screenshot above is say also cannot collect the passengers then i send all my planes again the same message.
I try when my terminal is full and not full the same message show always and cannot collect the passengers.
Who start the visa center after latest windows update ???
Free2Play @Ur-quan is this a bug ????

Exactly. ;)

edit: I haven’t looked too closely this time, but in the past, it was often the neighbour visits (which you had to tap on yourself before getting back to the basic building) which caused many people to get their passengers clogged up.
Not this time. Neighbors visits gave you regular pass, not poss ones. Another difference, DK if you noticed, is that we started the challenge with 0 possessed passengers! That was an awesome change!

Top Bottom