Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Does anyone recall what level you need to be to receive the free offers for building upgrades or fuel? At level 11, not seeing any offers yet. Thanks!

weekly code works, so 3 free greenies per week.
You're right - forgot about the 3 free greenies per week. I have an android game that I just play around with - I can't believe how many freebies android players get. Watch videos to finish building something, watch videos to get items to complete a building (up to 5 per day!), four free greenies for downloading and playing the tutorial of a game (then delete and get to do it again!), watch a video for fuel. It's no wonder the android players are so much farther ahead than PC players.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Gosh, guess I got really spoiled... It's ridiculous! Guess I'll be staying with 45 passengers and just use to send gifts. Wish I had known that before I bought greenies for land. There should be a revolt!
Bet everyone here doesn't know it...I'm just shocked!

I knew I hated windows 10, they forced it on us and want to suck us dry no matter where we turn.

Gosh, guess I got really spoiled... It's ridiculous! Guess I'll be staying with 45 passengers and just use to send gifts. Wish I had known that before I bought greenies for land. There should be a revolt!
Bet everyone here doesn't know it...I'm just shocked!

I knew I hated windows 10, they forced it on us and want to suck us dry no matter where we turn.
I can handle it the way it is - I got used to AC on PC before I discovered Android. :D What gets me is combining the rankings on a uneven playing field. But, nobody said life (or airport city) is fair.

I was really surprised when I started an android game, tho! whew - they keep offering free greens!:woot:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Does anyone recall what level you need to be to receive the free offers for building upgrades or fuel? At level 11, not seeing any offers yet. Thanks!
Those offers are not "free". You get items in AC in exchange for watching advertisements and trying out other GI products.
And there are almost no other GI products that run on Windows, hence there are no ads for you to watch! : )

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Those offers are not "free". You get items in AC in exchange for watching advertisements and trying out other GI products.
And there are almost no other GI products that run on Windows, hence there are no ads for you to watch! : )
Here I have to disagree, as there are decent number of GIs games on both phone and pc (pc in little bigger numbers). I think that issue is advertising in games.

Top Bottom