Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Valentines event

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Knightrider
Is anyone else getting NO item drops at all from buildings, friend's buildings or flights for the Valentines event? I'm on iOS.

gabii526

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
gabii526
Username
gabii526
I have bought for the Event from all buildings 6 and made 6 Workshops and Cann't finish the Event, Not one Wheel is coming Till yet.
I am Not so a small Player, GI Should say this Event is only for mega Player.
I Collect all 4 Hours, Most empty, no Wheels.
Waste of time and money till yet.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Aalm14s
Username
Khiez follow by item needed
to completed little tragedy i need two more collection items of roadside picnic from drive in theater
Since i can not get it fm my own building so in desperate i always click on drive in theater on my neighbors and lucky i got two drops

but for workshop carriage i am still struggle to get 3 more item to competed the collection

4 days to go hope can completed all in time

I have 6 Carriage Workshops and I have stopped using Spyglass / Sky Captain once I have collected 3 collections within the first 7 days.

For the past 3 days, I have continued collecting items every 4 hours using my "click 3-in-quick succession and repeat" method. Sometimes I get nothing, but sometimes I also get 2 or 3 items.

My current tally is for Riding the Carriage is 9-6-5-8-6, which means I have collected 2 more collections in the last 3 days.

Still 4 days to go, enough time to complete the collection. If you are desperate, use the Spy Glass.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
This event is very challenging for me. I think you really need to hit the carriage houses every 4 hours constantly. I work and sleep lol. So, that really cuts into the amount of times that I can actually click on them. I get a shot at them in the morning and perhaps two in the evening. Given the drop rate, it is practically impossible to build three carriages. I have had three houses for over a week and have yet to build one carriage. I have gotten 10 stars from the event, so no sour grapes here. However, if I would have known what I know now prior to the event. I probably would have just taken nine stars and started prepping for next weeks flights. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
I agree this event has been very challenging. Only 2 of my 5 games are on pace to complete the event. Granted 4 of the games are support games, but I do play them fairly regularly. To show how much luck is a factor in drops, one support game only has one leg of the what women want collection despite 3 starring three of the locations - therefore that game has only one carriage workshop - unbelievable!!!

Top Bottom