Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Upgrade arrow not visible

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
This is a minor bug. On my iPad the green upgrade arrow is not visible. This is not the case on my Windows game. None of the buildings (control tower, terminal, parking lot, fuel stations, etc., that can be upgraded show the green arrow icon. I can still select and upgrade these buildings, just don’t see the arrows.

Thanks

Hi! This is not a bug. I've covered this feature here.

• Upgrade Hint Arrow (the green arrow on top of the buildings that are available to upgrade) will be hidden at max. and min. level of zoom starting with level 8, so everyone has an unobstructed view of their buildings without going to screenshot mode

Hi! This is not a bug. I've covered this feature here.

• Upgrade Hint Arrow (the green arrow on top of the buildings that are available to upgrade) will be hidden at max. and min. level of zoom starting with level 8, so everyone has an unobstructed view of their buildings without going to screenshot mode
Ok thanks much. Hadn’t noticed zoom affected it. I always keep min zoom.

Top Bottom