Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Understandable high amount peb

The droprates on visit decreased drasticly to a bare minimum making it hardly possible to save any stock .
what you get is used instantly and not enoughf to even consider putting aside
unless using greens to buy from dukestore and flying hundreds of flights to baikonur ore north observatory you are getting nowhere (launchwise)
The advantage we weteran players have is we did stock up on rescources over the years and when properly managed you can build upon these stocks and then there are the hundreds of bonusses saved when the store was hit by good bugs .
And not too forget the best thing AC has ever introduced the CBM buildings tha saved us hundreds if not thousands off real dollars "euro's"
The new game play after all the update and fixes has changed this game so that in order to advance in every aspect you need to invest real money and lots off time . and that is something everybody has too decide for themselfs if is worth it

I don't think that bug lasted a very long time, and, for the majority of us, it didn't seem to work. I will admit I tried it - got it to work maybe 1 in 10 times, if that, and figured it wasn't worth it. I think the biggest thing was using the golden dice on planetariums, got a LOT of prep and launch ready chests with that.

Yeah - I only used the GD a few times before they tweaked that. I guess 75-100 boxes will gove you quite a few of them over time

Top Bottom