Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Unable to use all plane stands

Any one else encountered an issue where they can’t fly all their planes? I have 12 stands but can only fly 10 planes. I have a full reserve hangar but the game tells me that I have maxed my active planes if I try to take one an tells me to sell an active plane or buy another stand. I have an L10 control tower. And should be able to fly 12 planes at a time.

I was able to fly all 12 just after the update but then suddenly I dropped to 10 after I changed some plane types to fly different cities.

I have already submitted a trouble ticket.
Thanks

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Any one else encountered an issue where they can’t fly all their planes? I have 12 stands but can only fly 10 planes. I have a full reserve hangar but the game tells me that I have maxed my active planes if I try to take one an tells me to sell an active plane or buy another stand. I have an L10 control tower. And should be able to fly 12 planes at a time.

I was able to fly all 12 just after the update but then suddenly I dropped to 10 after I changed some plane types to fly different cities.

I have already submitted a trouble ticket.
Thanks
@BDS Air check your repair base. Some players had this issue and found the missing planes there.

Top Bottom