Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday January 24, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

@Xilikon: sent you Earplugs.
@LAX: sent you Earplugs.
@Neil ellor: sent you Air Shower.
@Gt city: sent you Air Shower and Granulator.
@HP-: sent you Attitude Indicator.
@Bram: sent you Earplugs.
@Droidhak: sent you Fuel Hose.
@Ledwyn: sent you Earplugs.
@Luke pilot: sent you Air Shower.
@Bob69bob: sent you Navigation Module.
@TSharper: sent you Earplugs.
@Bali Hi: sent you VR Headset.
@Theo1977: sent you Air Shower.
@DanBrock: sent you Earplugs.
@lfcawc (alan1979): send you Earplugs.
@stalzon: sent you Spare Wire.
@Fencat: sent you Air Shower.
@Mouse: sent you Air Shower.
@javi: sent you Attitude Indicator.
@steveowa: sent you E-reader.
@Kendra: sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@Punmat: sent you Spare Wire.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Earplugs.
@Juvenal: sent you E-reader.
@nsari: sent you Attitude Indicator.
@Meagansoroka: sent you VR Headset.

Hi neighbors,

I continue to collect Flaw Detectors (I have enough Ultrasonic FD, thanks!) and Pharrma Lab items.
Please send all gifts to Pit1024. I've marked with (*) where the gifts went out from Pit1024GiftSupp.

pls send X-Ray FD
@Tamic Bioreactor sent

pls send Thermographic FD
@Stella 748 Ultrasonic FD sent, @LAX Bioreactor sent to LAX-2, @Husam Spare Wire sent (*),
@Wasted Eagle Osc Beacon sent to Big Wasted (*), Landing Lamp sent to Little Wasted (*), pls send Thermographic FD from Big Wasted and Nav Mod from Little Wasted

pls send Magnetic FD:
@Wabbitgirl E-reader sent to Wabbitgirl2, pls send Magnetic FD from Rocky61 and some Pharma Lab item from some of your other acoounts

pls send Bioreactor:
@Ddave1 Bioreactor sent, @DalePorter46 Fuel Supply sent to DaleSupport1 (*), pls send Bioreactor from username Dale

pls send Granulator:
@Xilikon Mayor's Portrait sent, @Fencat Deicer sent, @drivefast99 Fuel Catalyst sent (*), @crescent moon E-reader sent to crsnt2, @Airport Arne Bioreactor sent

pls send Air Shower:
@suckerp Bioreactor sent, @Bob69bob Osc Beacon sent (*), @Mouse Aircraft Tire sent (*), @GamingSwiftie Bioreactor sent, @Harcourt Wireless Compass sent, @Mike47 Flight Catering sent (*)

pls send Disinfecting Solution:
@IvanM Gyroscope sent, @Stacey anne Bioreactor sent, @Finlayson Boring Machine sent, @zenmie Osc Beacon sent (*)

pls send Nav Mod:
@Punmat Spare Wire sent (*), @Meagansoroka Arcade Machine sent, @Sazaville Flight Catering sent (*), @skiv Crucible sent, @Kendra Flatwork Ironer sent

@Bob1977 Att Indicator sent to d751, pls send Pharma Lab item
@Radu81 Sleeping Pill sent, pls send X-Ray FD from Radu2 and/or Thermographic FD from Radu3
@Robby Kusuma Nav Mod sent (*), pls send any Flaw Detectors or Pharma Lab items

Hi neighbors,

I continue to collect Flaw Detectors (I have enough Ultrasonic FD, thanks!) and Pharrma Lab items.
Please send all gifts to Pit1024. I've marked with (*) where the gifts went out from Pit1024GiftSupp.

pls send X-Ray FD
@Tamic Bioreactor sent

pls send Thermographic FD
@Stella 748 Ultrasonic FD sent, @LAX Bioreactor sent to LAX-2, @Husam Spare Wire sent (*),
@Wasted Eagle Osc Beacon sent to Big Wasted (*), Landing Lamp sent to Little Wasted (*), pls send Thermographic FD from Big Wasted and Nav Mod from Little Wasted

pls send Magnetic FD:
@Wabbitgirl E-reader sent to Wabbitgirl2, pls send Magnetic FD from Rocky61 and some Pharma Lab item from some of your other acoounts

pls send Bioreactor:
@Ddave1 Bioreactor sent, @DalePorter46 Fuel Supply sent to DaleSupport1 (*), pls send Bioreactor from username Dale

pls send Granulator:
@Xilikon Mayor's Portrait sent, @Fencat Deicer sent, @drivefast99 Fuel Catalyst sent (*), @crescent moon E-reader sent to crsnt2, @Airport Arne Bioreactor sent

pls send Air Shower:
@suckerp Bioreactor sent, @Bob69bob Osc Beacon sent (*), @Mouse Aircraft Tire sent (*), @GamingSwiftie Bioreactor sent, @Harcourt Wireless Compass sent, @Mike47 Flight Catering sent (*)

pls send Disinfecting Solution:
@IvanM Gyroscope sent, @Stacey anne Bioreactor sent, @Finlayson Boring Machine sent, @zenmie Osc Beacon sent (*)

pls send Nav Mod:
@Punmat Spare Wire sent (*), @Meagansoroka Arcade Machine sent, @Sazaville Flight Catering sent (*), @skiv Crucible sent, @Kendra Flatwork Ironer sent

@Bob1977 Att Indicator sent to d751, pls send Pharma Lab item
@Radu81 Sleeping Pill sent, pls send X-Ray FD from Radu2 and/or Thermographic FD from Radu3
@Robby Kusuma Nav Mod sent (*), pls send any Flaw Detectors or Pharma Lab items
I dont have any more Thermographic FD sorry what i should i send you ?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Looking for items for Control Tower L11 and Town Hall L11 for my android game.
Thanks! (y)

Hi Neighbors,

I'm building 4 more Flight Catering buildings so need lots of Cooling Chamber and Defroster. Please send me some if you can, instead of what is listed below or from your 2nd or 3rd account if you have room. Much appreciated!!

Again, thanks everyone for all their gifts and continue support!!! (y)

Please send Flight Catering:
@Angry Bear – sent Flight Catering (just hit send back)
@DanBrock – sent Flight Catering (just hit send back)
@JazzyJKC – sent Flight Catering to CaptJKC (just hit send back)
@Punmat – sent you Aircraft Tire
@Raschuma - sent Flight Catering (just hit send back)

Please send Fuel Hose:
@Pit1024 – sent you Nav Mod
@Davescharf – sent you Fuel Hose (just hit send back)
@brett22 – sent you Fuel Hose (just hit send back)

Please send Spare Wire:
@H585 - sent you Spare Wire (just hit send back)
@stalzon - sent you Spare Wire (just hit send back)

Please send Spare Propeller:
@Fencat – sent you Spare Propeller (just hit send back)
@crescent moon – sent you Ear Plugs
@Dave - sent you Spare Propeller (just hit send back)

Please send Wire Compass:
@Harcourt – sent you Spare Wire (just hit send back)

Please send Landing Lamp:
@Robby Kusuma – sent Ara Gyroscope

Please send Altimeter:
@Kendra – sent you Gyroscope (should be just a send back)
@GamingSwiftie – sent you Gyroscope (should be just a send back)

Please send Fuel 20:
@Mouse – sent you Gyroscope
@Wabbitgirl – sent Rocky61 pax 10

To everyone I send gifts to from BullwinkleMoose, he is out of commission. Woke up this morning and I had lost all my neighbours so did a restore from a previous backup and now everyone is sleeping so I can't send out gifts. I will let you know when he is back to working correctly once again.
You can visit and send gifts when the players are in sleep mod and they will receive the gifts.

You can visit and send gifts when the players are in sleep mod and they will receive the gifts.

I had tried visiting and it said I needed an internet connection and since I had one, I didn't think it would work. After reading your message, I tried again and still couldn't visit so I restarted the iPad, and now everything is fine again. I had sent in a ticket to G! and I really don't think they are this quick to fix things but you never know....:)

My backup has put this game back to level 70 so I won't be able to gift pharmacy items for a few days until I get it back to level 71. I really need to backup daily....:)

Thanks!

I had tried visiting and it said I needed an internet connection and since I had one, I didn't think it would work. After reading your message, I tried again and still couldn't visit so I restarted the iPad, and now everything is fine again. I had sent in a ticket to G! and I really don't think they are this quick to fix things but you never know....:)

My backup has put this game back to level 70 so I won't be able to gift pharmacy items for a few days until I get it back to level 71. I really need to backup daily....:)

Thanks!
If you don't back up daily just back up when you level up or when you upgrade buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom